UNIT REQUESTS - Godzilla and Friends!

Hey, I'm working on the slaverat, and I have to c'n'p the heads and recolor the skink worker on every 15*8 sprite For Every worker animation! :p. After I'm finished with the slaverat, I can c'n'p the mothra with kinboat's lighting attack, if any of you would want that.

Just getting back into the groove myself here. Civ 4 just has no magic for me already.

I would indeed prefer the electrical attack if possible, but will take the laser Mothra over no Mothra ;)

I think I'll release Mothra with the laser attack and if Odin still want kindly to do the cut and past job, I'd give him the appropriate animation pcx to do it when he get the time.

Just to say I'm working on Godzilla '70

Attachments

• run.gif
    run.gif
    92 KB · Views: 449
Ames.. We said we wouldn't say anything in public. Think to your wife.

Ahem. ;)

I guess you like it so. I was wondering.. Since you've planned a second mod with multiple Kaiju civs, should I worry about civ-colors ?

:D

I think civ colors would be eventually needed, though not for awhile, so I will leave that up to you.

Thanks again for all your wonderfull work! :goodjob:

Supa said:
Amesjustin, slap me if I don't release Anguirus in February please.

Less than four days left.....

I've bought me a giant glove just for the occassion.... ;)

Is Godzooky (probably miss-spell) going to be made also ? :mischief:

Ha! Another Godzilla offspring! So there are now Godzooki (from the Hanna Barbera cartoon), Minya (from the first movies), Godzilla Junior (from later movies) and Zilla Jr (from the last american cartoon). What a busy monster. ;)

About Anguirus: This guy is a pain to do. ;-) I kinda lost interest in him but I will complete him. (Still have death and run animation then recolors each one of the 72 spikes one by one..)

I'm just popping in here to say that I'm fully seconding your Rodan request, Ames. :D

Mainly due to the fact that Rodan and the various incarnations of Bahamut in FF VII happen to look very similar

Nice to see the interest renewed :)

Sorry Angy is being such a pain, Supa. :/ He looks killer though.

Last night Mothra, Kong, and his offspring took out about a third of Japan before Japan allied themselves with the rest of Earth and took out all the Kaiju. Of course I was playing the Kaiju at Sid level...

Supa - Mothra is incredible and the sounds are absolutely perfect!

As far as the little Godzillas go, I'll be happy with just the one Supa is currently making, but would certainly love to see Minya and Godzilla Jr., as well as the 90's and Millenium Godzillas. The cartoon versions I am less interested in, but would of course accept :) BTW I think Minya reappeared in Final Wars, did he not?

I'd even take the American 1998 Godzilla - as a barbarian. It could be an interesting side quest for even the Kaiju to take out this more-powerful-than-usual monster trapped on an island.....

Rodan's base model I would think could be Kinboats larger Pteranodon. I would think just some external details, size and the attacks would be the only things to change, but I don't know - I don't make units.

Top Bottom