Urban Units: We need more!

*gasp*

A wishlist of units that can be used in my "Industrial Espionage" scenario? Oh boy! I could help "request" some units...

Foot units:

A javelineer-type guy in a suit, throwing pencils (as opposed to a javelin!) - just need this unit...

A guy in a suit with a flamethrower - for a sort of "Bring your suit to work day" feeling...

A "Hacker" - a fat, middle-aged guy with a laptop.

Spec. Ops. - I think this unit is out there somewhere, but anyway...

The Angry Customer - So that the public don't have to use the warrior. This unit would typicaly be armed with a Baseball bat and a brick...

The Very angry Customer - So that the public don't have to use the Berserk. Typical weaponry would be 2x4 w/ Barbed wire.

Anything else that could be used in an office-type situation - This means anything from a guy on an office chair to the fat security gurd, to the secretary who's attack involves calling for the security guard!

Various assassin-type people - with anything you can think of. A good death would be to drink some poison.

Any police, thugs, robbers, gangsters, etc. - they can all be used some way or another.

Nuns, cultists, hooded fanatics, etc. -fairly self-explanitory.

Farmers. - Anyone who can work on a farm. Preferably some Amish people, too. they'd be helpful.

Motorised units:

Detection Van - Van used by the government to detect people who havn't payed their TV license, or to pick up conversations, etc.

Car - any car, with attacks ranging from angry fists waving out of the window, to knifes being hurled out, to guns getting fired.

Buses, coaches, Taxis, etc. Basicaly, anything used for public transport.

Sports Car - fairly self explanitory, a fast-moving transport.

Limo - For the Mayor, and other important people. It could have smaller protection-cars in front of it.

Security Vans, Moving Vans, etc.

Bulldozer, Cement Micers, etc. Anything that can be used on a building site.

Anything that can work on a farm.

Finally, Misc.

Traffic Cones, roadblocks, etc. - anything that can be used to slow down the traffic. After all, most units will be "wheeled"!

That's all for now!

I'd like to see some of those for sure VC. I'll add them to the first post.

A roadblock unit is a good unit and wouldn't be too difficult to achieve after all probably just needs a default and death animation (says he who knows next to nothing about unit creation).

Virote_Considon said:
Various assassin-type people - with anything you can think of. A good death would be to drink some poison.

Nuns, cultists, hooded fanatics, etc. -fairly self-explanitory.
I second these too. :D

KingArthur said:
Can you post a pic of the kind of unit you're after or describe it more. The SWATs that are embedded in my memory are from Hill Street Blues - an ancient cop show (80s) and I'm sure equipment and uniform have moved on from then. I suppose the closest we have in Britain is an Armed Response Unit but I've never had the "pleasure" of seeing those.
What I would like to see would be something like Shiro's Riot Police, but with an M4 or M16 (a smoke grenade launcher would be awesome) and distinct body armor. The ideal unit would include grenade attack and rope descent (paradrop) animations.

real SWAT team: http://66.236.228.2/williamson/upload/images/Sheriff/teamgear.jpg
SWAT game model: http://www.nomoreroominhell.com/images/renders/NMRiH_SWAT_Thumb02.jpg
M4 with grenade launcher: http://world.guns.ru/assault/m4m203.jpg

Okay, here's what Escape From Zombie Island 3 needs:
Gangster
Police Car
Pimp
Brick-Thrower
Dirty Sailor (from the docks)
Drive-By (Car with Guy Shooting)
Swat Car & Team (From GTA)
Paintball Soldier
Golf Club Attacker
Chain Gang
Prison Guard
AK-47 Soldier (Can be Caucasian or African-American; I need both)

I had some thoughts about a "video wars" scenario where "mega-movie," "Cine Wonder," and "Mom and Pop Video" battle it out for supremacy in Gotham City's video rental business.

How about a video store clerk with a shotgun?

And there I was hoping that some day someone would kindly re-bump it for me, so that I wouldn't have to go right the way back through the unit forum...:mischief:

Some ideas I have are:

Punk rocker...spiked mohawk, ripped shirt/pants(civ colored hair)
Urban Militia...Fat old guy in mismatched Camo, covered in guns & ammo(think a guy who has seen Rambo too many times)
Convieniance(7-11) store clerk...guy with button up work shirt, and a shotgun
Grungy child/refugee...a modern, dirty child...can attack with slingshot for humor, or throw rocks
Hobo...Dirty guy, maybe with a shopping cart, who throws bottles
Modern NYPD Horse police officer
Construction worker...Guy in overalls, who attacks with a wrench or pipe
Yakuza/Asian Buisnessman...Black suit...attacks with Katana...Commits Sepuku(sp?) as death

VEHICLES
Attack Cabbie...Taxi cab...driver throws things from window as attack
Monster Car...Like Christine by Stephen King...a sentient monster car...
Anything from the Mad Max Movies(people or vehicles)

Top Bottom