• Kämpfer - Hikaro Takayama

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Soviet RPG Gunner - Wyrmshadow, Ares de Borg

• Lambeosaurus - Supa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted for the Kämpfer. Hikaro is truely a master of crazy morphing manga units!

Thanks! :lol: Hopefully I'll have something a bit more serious to offer next month.

...of course that depends on how serious a unit involving cavalry mounted on what, for all intents and purposes is a horse-sized chicken. :D

I'm not voting, since I have one of my own units in the competition, but I kinda like Supa's dinosaur.

This will be a close one - 3 nicely made units, similary 3 very different units in both looks and usage. Nicely done, you guys!

I dare not rate them here since they are all quite interesting in their own right and setting, yet chose Wyrmshadow's RPG unit as it has the looks and is the most versatile (and fits to a T to its fellow soldiers on the growing list, I might add).

wow , each Unit here has 15 votes and each of them has 33,33%

33,33 x 3 = 99,99 % so where does the last tiny 00,01% go :confused:

just kidding , congrats guys , you done great :goodjob:

Holy crap, that's a first. 3 entries and a 3-way tie.

Very disappointing that none of you had the talent to outperform the others. :shake:

Hehe. Just kidding, of course!

Great work, to all three!!! :goodjob: I agree with Goldflash; I couldn't hope for a better result! Nice that all of you were honoured with a win for such remarkable units!!! :goodjob:

:lol: :rotfl: I was kind of following the poll over the course of the contest, and saw that this might just happen, but I didn't think it would ACTUALLY be a 3-way tie.... Good job to Supa and Wyrmshadow, and thanks to everyone who voted for me! :D

Top Bottom