Plus Ultra series: Ancient Greek

Kyriakos

Creator
The first set :)

Spread civilization Here

Please note that these graphics are free only for use in the civ3 community. Any commercial use of them is forbidden by the author. Furthermore any alteration of them which becomes public is forbidden unless i have agreed otherwise, and this is true for everything posted by me.

Very nice set, K.

Isn't the white on the SE wall too burned, especially when contrasting with most terrains ?

As Nick already said, the walled cities could be moved a little down. But I don't mind Size #1 being a little off-centered as it makes it looks like the Archer is actually standing in a city place rather than hovering above the city. :goodjob:

Thank you :)

The lighting is the same as in the other sets. The texture is white, but i wanted to symbolize the culture of light with this decision. Originally it was more light, but i toned it down.

Much better. Not sure what they used for the grey roofs (I thought they used terracotta). Anyway, the level of details is incredible. Now I might use it :)

Thank you, i too think they look ok now, or at least any issues stem from the style itself and not the models/textures.

I based the colors on some diorama i found of an ancient polis.

I based the colors on some diorama i found of an ancient polis.
Do you mean that diorama ?
In the end things had to be perfect. So

The roofs aren't grey on it, they are either white or brown/orange (terracotta-like). Grey looks like concrete to me.

Top Bottom