New Unit: Slann 12/18/03

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
Early Christmas present... At least for Embryodead :)

The Slann are the ancient wizard/priest rulers of the lizardmen and resemble fat humanoid frogs. In the Warhammer game they use magic to levitate their palinquins around their jungle homes. I've added litter bearers for three reasons: 1-It was a challenge to animate ten figures in one, 2-I think it looks more impressive, 3-While a lizardman unit is already of limited use I didn't want to limit it further to a specific game universe.

File:
Part1 1.7mb
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads6/Slann_Part1.zip

Part2 1.2mb
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads6/Slann_Part2.zip

Preview Attack

Preview Run

Just when you thought he couldn't get any better. . .

No superlative is superlative enough for this Kinboat, so a simple :goodjob: will have to suffice.

This unit is probably one of the best ever.

ps, embryo how are you going to use this in the WH mod?

so beautiful!!!:thanx:
I love the way his fat flows with the movement :D

EDIT: @Yoda: of course, it's a creature from warhammer after all, for the lizardmen civ.

Holy cow! That is astounding.

Did you do something different with the colors, Kinboat? They look sharper than in your other units.

That´s certainly one of the highlights of your already impressing work :)

I love the facial expression of the fatty sitting in the centre, reminds me on Jabba :D And those little buggers have a hard job carrying him :D

Sweet :jesus:! Holy !

This is incredible!

Kinboat, is it possible for you to (maybe) split the huge lizard apart to make an alternate Jabba the Hutt? :)

Excellent unit. I can't wait for War Hammer 2.0 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:hmm: Now to figure how to use that in my mod as well.

Yuck! That's ugly! The lizard itself, that is ;), the animation is, as has been pointed out earlier, one of the best. :thumbsup:
You're gonna scare away all the would be unit makers, Kinboat. ;)

Top Bottom