Yet Another main menu title screen

jamesundquist

James Leader Of Jambylon
This 1 took me a whole 6 hours to do and it dont look bad as a main menu title screen...so like.......enjoy i guess :crazyeye:

:goodjob:

Attachments

• 2nd preview.jpg
    2nd preview.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 254
  • another main menu pic.zip
    35.5 KB · Views: 115
well it seems like this would be the ground pictures of his orbital view(civ4 like) with the sdis sending (receiving) a blue beam from earth.
o all in all I think that'S a big joke ....:goodjob:

Smile? :D? Why? Ok, it would fit for Civ-for-kids perfectly.
Stormrage, to make that text a little funnier:
M'lord, the enemy has evil magic! Expect anythinnznzznnznzknfsgk!!!... (I mean, don't let him finish his sentence.

Good points: would fit for a Civ-for-kids project, it is kind of funny, Civilization III is written nice
Bad points: 2D.

The first in almost 60 guitar contests where I didn't take ANY prize!!!! I didn't even pass in the final round! Last time there I took second and I was angry! :mad::mad: M A D

Edit: also, it looks like I'm followed by bad luck. I just broke my last good nail (they are important for classical guitar), my mother (who is crazy, not joking at all, btw) just stole from my father something like 2000 euros, I lost my metronome, I have to return some plane tickets and support the costs for cancelling, etc...

Oh man :( That seriously sucks, all of it... Things will get better, you`ll see, its just a run of bad luck, it`ll pass, I had those a couple of times. Just, take it easy (not to easy tho :)), and everything will work out.

Were the guys that got prizes any good? Objectively?

I like the input and all but "beaver dam" you guys are a tad harsh. I just wanted to make somthing that I knew I completely made and hope that at leace someone out there downloaded and liked it.

+ I do think I didn't put enough detail in it.

I was at first going to make the tower crumble, but then I really thought about it and agreed that this beam was only going to affect what was in it way which I think doomed this picture.

James,
It's nice that you're contributing. There are no doubt some who will use your art. The reason some of the comments are a bit harsh is that this art is quite different from most titlescreens others have done.
I've done a few wallpapers myself.
Unfortunately the DL links are broken (due to a re-org of the database civ3files), and if you want the files, you will have to go to civ3files.com and get them there.
What makes my titlescreens different from yours is that I used a low cost 3d program to create them.
Since you clearly have some talent and interest, you might want to investigate this.

Sorry for not answering your question, Stormrage, I've been busy these days. There were five guys in the final round, from which 2 were VERY good, 2 were something and the girl that qualified last was a REALLY, but REALLY bad player. She was playing for about 18 months! Just think that I'm playing for 10 years!!!

Sorry for the OT post.

I kinda like this one, made in Paint. Its so different than the others :) Guess I`m still a child at heart, if you guys think this is best for the Civ for Kids.

P.S. Mirc, the new av is great. Did you show that girl some moves? - the tennis or golf trainer in movies reference :p

Top Bottom