Rob (R8XFT)

Ancient Briton
Retired Moderator

Here is my Iceni resource pack. It contains the following:
  • 3D animated single-era Boudicca leaderhead with pcxs
  • 3 units : Battleaxe, Spearwoman and Swordswoman
  • City/leader list
  • Civilopedia text
  • Diplomacy text (with a lot of help from Plotinus)
  • 8 buildings - from the Sheep farm to the Mead Brewer
  • City graphics

The download is at evo-games.net : here is the specific link to the page:
http://evo-games.net/Home/viewtopic.php?p=35114

The idea of uploading this is so that modmakers have one central download for all things Iceni - should they be in their mod of course ;) !!

I must admit that I'm a rather cheeky to say there's a leader list - there's only one leader there at the moment :mischief: .

This pack will grow. I'm planning to bring out more units in the near future and have a bonus pack to add to this one.

Thanks for the comments, guys. I saw a review of "Celtic Kings" online, which gave me a graphical source to five of the new buildings. These were only created yesterday, as were the new city graphics. I'm on the hunt for stuff for the Ancient British mod, so I was only too happy to get them created and ready for that. Incidentally, the other three buildings appeared in Anno Domini and were taken from Anno1592. As for Boudicca, well, she's been around for a while ;) . For those of you who are unaware, the units are all new and although there's a basic sword and a basic spear Iceni unit in Anno Domini, these are updates - with the battleaxe unit as their companion :) .

Not sure how I missed this nice little package, but the units and some of the buildings will be in X for sure - I was already going to have Sheep Farm, Mead Brewery, and Pottery Maker, and I like the idea of Garrison Towers added to City Walls. For the Units perhaps a Sisters Iceni wonder which allows the Spearwoman, with and Iceni Swordsmith and Iceni Axesmith as add-on buildings to that wonder, available with Iron and the appropriate techs.

Very nicely done :)

Wow awesome! A real life matriarchy! :)

EDIT: The link no longer works? Can you post another one? I really want this.

Top Bottom