Caprigor (12th March, 2006)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hello!
Here is a Caprigor-unit for the Beastmen of WH. Enjoy :)

FIXED CaprigorDefault.flc attached in the end of this post!!! I accidentally made the storyboard with "error diffusion" on, so there was some extra-annoyance flickering in the image - especially in the civ-coloured parts. Thanks to mrtn for noticing that :)

Here's some civilopedia info from the critical-hit.com:
Caprigors are more numerous than other Gors. They are what adventurers would know as 'typical Beastmen' for they have curling or straight horns on their head like a goat or sheep. Caprigors often have goat's legs and typically the head of a sheep as well. A Beastman like this, and with no other mutations, is known as a Truegor. Truegors are said to be bigger, braver, and more intelligent than other Caprigors.

Here are the files:
Caprigor (~ 941 kB)

Here is attack animation preview:

Attached is a civilopedia preview

Attachments

• CaprigorCivilop.png
    CaprigorCivilop.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 356
  • FixedCaprigorDefault.zip
    58.7 KB · Views: 339
Same here. That's like 3 units in 2 days!

Shooting out Chimera units these days, aren't you? ;)

Very nice....My, what a big axe you have.I like it...:goodjob:

Stormrage I'm not sure that fantabulous fits,Its not like he's wearing pink armor...:lol:

and my spell checker locked up when it got to that word...(now thats funny!I dont care where your from thats gotta be funny....)

You're suprised at aaglo's pace why? He's done it before. :D For Six months straight. And it was good. Very Very Good.

Are you gunna make one of dem Truegor things?

Yep, the aaglo factory is definately up and running again.

Either there's a bunch of aaglo clones running around his house, or he has an army of POV-Ray elves.:lol:

So what unit's are in store for us anyways? (not that we won't find out by tomorrow anyways)

Anywho, love the attack, ginourmous axes are always the way to go.

:thumbsup:

Well, it's not that i'm on some sort of long-term spree - it's just that I had a couple of days all by myself here, and I had nothing better to do than to speed up the process of updating the WH-mod ;)

And when it comes to axes - bigger is always better. Allways.

They can't nesicarly be used by fanatsy or Sci Fi mods, which make up a Good Number of them, like it or not.

Anarki said:
You should try making some more realistic Units...
Been there, done that. :)

I just happen to like making fantasy units. Maybe because for fantasy mods, almost everything needs to be done, you cannot use many Real-life -units in fantasy mods (unfortunately this works both ways). And there is already an abundance of Real-life -units.
In fact, I've made 70 Real-life -units, and a few of my fantasy units could be used in real-life mods too.
Funny thing tough - I've done over twice as many fantasy units than Real-life -units.

Top Bottom