• Kingdom of Jerusalem Spearman - ShiroKobbure

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Meltdown Godzilla / Heisei Gojira - Supa

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • Berserker - LizardmenRule

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like the Kingdom of Jerusalem spearman, but I can remember watching the English-language version of Godzilla when it first came out, and I always have had a soft spot for monster movies, so Godzilla got my vote.

Godzilla got my vote. Although all the units appear very well done. The spearman and chaos marine look very crisp as well, at least in the previews. All in all 3 excellent units for June. :goodjob:

I like them all, but the Gojira's effects are amazing :)

Aaaaaand a bunch of stuff made this month wasn't entered. AGAIN.

I was wondering also... I voted for LMR, because all of his work is awesome, but more than this his inflexible will to contribute to the WH40k mod has to be rewarded :)

Congrats, Supa! :) I voted for Berserker since I do like human units (or, OK, which are like human), but the Gojira is very cool, the only thing I would notice is a death animation explosion - it could be more beautiful, I suppose (example - Wyrm's war machines explosion). :) Just IMHO, keep going with your units & have a fun with them! :) Congratulations, once again! :)

Ah, great! It's been a while since I won one of these (back in 2007 in fact). Thanks everyone!

Edit:
ShiroKobbure's unit is probably not animated because he uploaded the GIF on Imageshack without registering. It's a quite new prerequisite for animated gif on IS.

Top Bottom