New Unit: Indian Warrior

utahjazz7

Deity
Well, I'm posting this earlier than expected because I'm not going to make the fidget animation. It's just not that important. I might finish it later, but I'm tired of this unit for now. Again, I'm sorry that I can't give an animation preview, but my free trial of Animation Shop is expired. I tried "other programs" with bad results. The files looked horrible. I do, however, have an in-game preview. It's not the best looking preview, but it should suffice. The Indian Warrior is shown with Kinboat's supurb Chin Spearman and the European Swordsman.

I hope you all enjoy the . . . . da, da-da, daaa . . . Indian Warrior! Let me know if something is missing from the .zip file. :D

Download.

Originally posted by The TMT
I'm first to download...
It looks great!
I've wanted this unit for a long time.
:cool:

Yes, you are number one " . . . all others are number two or lower."--Wes Studi as The Sphinx in Mystery Men, a great, great movie.

A wonderful replacement for the Scout in my view for the Iroquois.

Not a replacement for the scout, but rather a replacement for the Mounted Warrior. The Iroquois now have the "Brave" for their UU and the Mounted Warrior can be given to its proper Civ the Sioux.

Well done, Utah. :goodjob:

Your animation skills have increased tenfold from your last unit. I'm sincerely impressed. The fortify is very cool.

Aside from the scantiness of his garb it's an 'A' grade unit, as good as the best stuff out there.

AWESOME JOB, UTAH!!!! :goodjob:

Originally posted by Kal-el
Not a replacement for the scout, but rather a replacement for the Mounted Warrior. The Iroquois now have the "Brave" for their UU and the Mounted Warrior can be given to its proper Civ the Sioux.
what stats are you going to use, kal-el?

Originally posted by Kal-el

Well done, Utah. :goodjob:

This is an awesome unit. As Kal-el said I think it suits the iroquois very well, and If I can get a few minutes this week the Sitting Bull leaderhead will be finished for the Sioux. I love this unit, and I hope there are more to come.

BTW utah, I like your tanks :D

Turned out pretty good :)

Congrats on another great unit, Utah! Finally, we can give the American Indians a proper warrior.

Top Bottom