Units: Amazon Pack #2

Kindred72

Vampire
Ok, Last pack for a while. I'd like to work on other things. Here they are in no particular order.

Amazon Beastmaster

Attachments

• abeastmasterpreview.gif
    abeastmasterpreview.gif
    10 KB · Views: 4,547
Wow,
Oh, Kindred, you are a genius. Your finish in two packs a bulk of so longing units. And in such kindly manner!
Congrats. You are going so far from your earliest units.

Some status/use for the Beastmaster? May be she will be a nice Lider or Army?
Or –if vampires like jokes- is supposed for a Roman Circus purpose?

Really, thanks a lot.

Oh Kal-El. You used the worst animations of the beastmaster and the knight. :( In the Beastmaster run animation I couldn't get the lion and the amazon to run at the same speed, so the amazon looks like she's running slower than the lion. In the knights death animation, I had to sqeeze it in cuz I had already commited myself to that size frame and didn't want to deal with two different size frames. But oh well, still looks pretty good. Thanks for the previews :):goodjob:

Great, just when I think I have the first page done someone goes and adds another unit to it :rolleyes: ;) What I'm talking about here is a unit directory of sorts, I got premission to do it today. Should be done by at least 3:30. After I'm done the unit graphics forum will be a lot more navigationble. BTW great units. I'm suprised to find Xena in this game :lol:

Kindred they look awsome!!!!:eek: Thank you for doing the amazon knight "the Red Lioness" she looks great. :goodjob:

Love the units.
But for an Amazon, shouldn't that be Beast Mistress? :)

Top Bottom