New Unit: Legonarii Fulminata

Dom Pedro II

Modder For Life
Here it is... I don't know if it's spelled correctly, but I spelled it how Xen had it. The Legonarii Fulminata.

Legonarii Fulminata

Unfortunately, I'm a moron ;) and I forgot to take into account civ-specific colors when I rendered it. I tried to use the existing red, but as those who makes units know, red doesn't translate too well to civ-specific colors... so here it is without civ-specific colors, but it's red, Rome's red, not a huge deal.

And I'll redo it with civ-specific colors. I plan to just take all the reds and make them blue. If you would rather have it otherwise, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Originally posted by Dom Pedro II
No, its a musketman flavor unit.

I can see that now - very cool!

YES! It's finished. Right, it's not much of a problem, as Rome is red. This is so cool. I remember the original request thread...

EDIT: I just viewed it, it looks great, but don't you think it runs a little slowly?

Originally posted by Dom Pedro II

If you would rather have it otherwise, speak now or forever hold your peace.
You mean Download now:p I am DL it now and I think I like it better with the red, so I won't upgrade. WHy not just offer two DL's: One civ color and plus the one you have now?

No, i was referring to giving in put as to whether it should be all one civ-specific color just replacing all of the red in this one. or if the shield should always be red and the tunic civ-specific, etc.

W000000000000000000000000000000T!!!!!!!

thank you thank you thank thank you! :D

awesoem job dom, can wait to get it into my game! (and you, along with the latest utahjazz project, have brought the 100 AD scenario all this much closer to completion)

as for civ speicif coulurs- yes, for that version replace ALL the red with blue, iot will help him look uniform, and coherent :)

Excellent work Dom.

Nice. May be your best unit. Wonderful animation and superb death.

So. I agree with aaglo. The musket looks like an earliest renaissance or a light cavalry pistol. And he looks so strange –defenceless- with only one slow fire attack and these heavy shield.
How about to give him a alternative defend animation? Are you working on?

It would be so strong if we could get this in an 2 row M-unit, combined with roman pikemen (based on Utahjazz heavy legio or scutatio).

Yours,

Ah, btw, I love your flavour units.

Originally posted by Xen
W000000000000000000000000000000T!!!!!!!

thank you thank you thank thank you! :D

awesoem job dom, can wait to get it into my game! (and you, along with the latest utahjazz project, have brought the 100 AD scenario all this much closer to completion)

as for civ speicif coulurs- yes, for that version replace ALL the red with blue, it will help him look uniform, and coherent :)

Happy are we?;) :p

Top Bottom