New Units: three riflemen 09/08/2004

BeBro

King of the Krauts
No this isn't a dejavu. These are three more of them ;)

En detail a Russian, a Chinese, and an African (Senegalese in French colonial service to be more specific). Steph should know when exactly they werw in use.

This time they also have a bayonet attack. In the ini it is the second attack anim, while the first and the third is the one where the rifle is fired.

DL http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/Riflemen1.zip

Edit: please use the AttackA anim attached as a zip file in this post for the Senegalese rifleman, it fixes the color problem of the original file.

Some previews:

Attachments

• Chin_rifle_bayonet.gif
    Chin_rifle_bayonet.gif
    37 KB · Views: 3,281
  • Russ_rifle_death.gif
    Russ_rifle_death.gif
    39.5 KB · Views: 2,810
  • Sen_rifle_fid.gif
    Sen_rifle_fid.gif
    54.4 KB · Views: 2,583
  • SenegalRifleAttackA.zip
    76.6 KB · Views: 837
:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: CHINESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKYOU VERY MUCH BEBRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Great. I almost missed this thread since it has the same title(minus the date) as the other one.

Next time I should be more clear, like "Three new rifleman" or "Three riflemen again" :D

Sweet.

Especially like the Russian one and the great Senegalese ! Bravo !

I must say I cannot recognize the Chinese uniform though.

Oh and BTW great job on the three first (...you have already done...etc... lol). Wanted a good Turkish guy for a long time !

Yeah, the Chinese's uniform is quite dark blue, and his "hat" looks a bit like a beret but on unit size those details are hard to reflect.

THANK YOU! I was just asking for these the other day. Now all I need is a Dutch looking one...

Dom Pedro II said:
Awesome! I didn't realize these were new at first... :p

Ditto, man. Up untill now there were very few Rifle replacements.

How very nice Riflemen.
Very much needed, so I must ask if an Indian (for Gandhi) could be created.
Not sure if the Sepoy will be created by Dom Pedro, but perhaps some Sikh riflemen from mid 1900 century would be tops.
Indian units have always been in the backwater, even further behind then africans, chinese and latin-americans.
Just think about the fine earlier picture of an Indian Chariot... It would be a great addition.

Cemo

As long as he puts a date... then I won't miss any.

@Steph: I'm fairly certain that if BeBro did 30 more units for you, he'd most assuredly fill in A LOT of gaps for me as well :)

Top Bottom