Tambien
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I Invited you to the tCCoG Foreign Affairs SG, go ahead an post your response in the Japanese thread.
    excellent

and if you have thats fine, although getting your vote back would be good if you are so inclined ;)
    You need to list possible actions for SaD on the front page and what they do, otherwise I could just go fishing and it would be a useless action...

Also would you mind coming back to SotS RP IV, to vote in short order, and perhaps make a speech in support of the CAJ of which you are nominally a part. Uncle Sakoku needs you!
    Sure, though dont expect too much RP out of me with the other game and school and everything.
    Whenever I have extra time to play video games I play CivIV its my favorite game :)
    I think I'll have to turn down the offer as I have enough on my plate as is.
    (I did not reconfirm in SouthernKing's SKNES and as it doesn't really look like christos200's I.O.T. 1000A.D. is continuing, I think I'll stick to my duties at the Times & working on my story, not really adding anything to the platter while school has just started for me this week (and I'm already a little swamped)). Thank you for your consideration though.
    I'd rather watch this one on sidelines. It sounds too complicated for me, and I always prefer to completely control any civ I'm engaged with anyway. Thanks for the invitation and the compliment, though :)
    There's an inconsistency in Statecraft & Duplicity.
    You state that we are playing as the Arabian Empire yet
    in subsequent posts, you mention that our capital is Persopolis
    and that our people are Persians.
    Love too, though I don't know how great I'd do. My rule set had a bunch of problems with it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom