1000 Clues You Play Civ IV Too Much

When I remind the Cat that Emanicipation doesn't include felines.

1927: You walk on the road instead of the sidewalk because you think will get extra movement points.

1930. (Also for RFC) Your definition of "Civil War" is:

When a civ's stability meter goes into unstable/collapsing and your cities are split between two independent civs, leaving you with only your capital city under your control.

Then how did the Civil war kill off lots of the population? Whipping/drafting? But in Anarchy? The mind boggles.

1932. You realize that the world is based off RFC, not the other way around.

1933. You start the Church of Rhye, with yourself as pope.

1934) You hope your new church doesn't expand too fast, or else your stability might fail.

Flying Pig has 4,000 posts, and he's been a member for 7 months.

I've been a member for 10 and have almost 2000.

Actually, I assume I'm the one who you were talking about, because I'm the only one on this page with more than 1,000 posts at less than a year (FP has 4,000, so you would have said that instead).

Take a look at TMIT's stats (just over a year, 10,000 posts :eek:)

Flying Pig has 4,000 posts, and he's been a member for 7 months.

I've been a member for 10 and have almost 2000.

Actually, I assume I'm the one who you were talking about, because I'm the only one on this page with more than 1,000 posts at less than a year (FP has 4,000, so you would have said that instead).

Take a look at TMIT's stats (just over a year, 10,000 posts :eek:)

I was talking about everyone with over a 1,000 (but less than 10,000) posts. You and Flying Pig. 1,000 in less than a year still indicates you play Civ too much. 10,000 might indicate that you dont play Civ enough because most of your time is spent here. 9,000 in three months would indicate that you dont play Civ at all because your on the forums 24/7.:wow: And at that rate you will almost certainly end up with severe sleep deprivation or caffein poisoning.

1938.You call the Kremelin and ask it if Peter/Catherine/Stalin (whoever was the leader of Russia last time you played CIV) is there.
1939. You play as Germany, then call the Kremelin and ask the President of Russia to declare war on Poland for 500 gold and a hit musical.

Top Bottom