1000 Clues You Play Civ IV Too Much

1892: You spend 2 hours of your day in a CFC thread explaining how you've spent to much time playing civ.. lol

1893. You hack Civ so that when you beat a game, it doesn't give you the option to return to the main menu.

1894. You replace it with an option that says, "CIV 4 IS TEH l337 R0XorZZz muSt PlAy MoRe"

1895. You hack it again and make the starting year 10,000 BC and the end year 12,050 AD.

1896. It's still not enough for you.

1897:You name your child Sid.
1898:You name your pet Sid.
1899:You try to capture neighborhood children and use them as Workers.
1900:You own a farm with Cows,Pigs,Sheep,Deer and Beavers
1901:You only grow Rice,Wheat and Corn.
1902:You think the whole world uses Sherman Tanks,M1A1 Abrams Tanks,Bradley Tanks,Spitfires and Lancaster Bombers.
1903:You think that the Wright Brothers flew an Airship instaed of there Wright Flyer.
1904:You trying hard to drag your post to put You play to much civ clues in it.

When you watch Historical documentaries on Discovery/Nat Geo/History channel and it mentions Copper, Bronze working, metal casting, Iron, Coal, steel, etc. Then you get over excited and describe in detail to other people in the room how important it is, what a break through it was, etc

When you watch Historical documentaries on Discovery/Nat Geo/History channel and it mentions Copper, Bronze working, metal casting, Iron, Coal, steel, etc. Then you get over excited and describe in detail to other people in the room how important it is, what a break through it was, etc

Of course you could be a hardcore addict, and whenever you see these shows (especially WWI or WWII) you have an uncontrolable desire to load up CIV and play a game!

Of course you could be a hardcore addict, and whenever you see these shows (especially WWI or WWII) you have an uncontrolable desire to load up CIV and play a game!

Thats actually the reason why I started playing CIV again (just started playing again this week)
I was watching some special in Nat Geo called "Generals at War"

I guess we could consider this as #1907

Well recently I had a situation: great starting location, lot of resources; floodplains, hills, bit of tundra etc. it had bit of everything, just the way I like it. But then I woke up! But I have decided to go back to sleep becouse I felt it was a too great start to miss and I wanted to see how it will go at least few turns....

Well recently I had a situation: great starting location, lot of resources; floodplains, hills, bit of tundra etc. it had bit of everything, just the way I like it. But then I woke up! But I have decided to go back to sleep becouse I felt it was a too great start to miss and I wanted to see how it will go at least few turns....

You had a dream about the perfect starting location...?

1908. You have a dream about the perfect starting location

1909. You challenge Sid Meier himself to a game of Civ online.

1910. You beat him before 2000 BC on a Quick game.

1912. You beat Kael in Fall from Heaven 2, Rhye in RFC, Sevo in Sevomod, and avain in Varietas Delactat.

1913:You know all the hints buy heart.
1914:You're civ addiction starts WW3.
1915:You forget to research Grammer

1916: You have are so addicted to the game so much you talk to work collegues about it and they listen and smile admiringly ... and snicker "What a Child!" behind your back.

1918 you think that the AP can solve the Iraqi war:lol:

1919 you've never heard of baseball:D

1920 you think that WW2 happned because you started it:)

1921) Of course the AP can't stop the Iraq War. Mass Media has already been discovered.

1922. You wonder why the UN hasn't stopped the Iraqi war between Babylon and America if everyone hates it so much.

1923. You wonder when America will declare war on Persia.

1924.When u travel u investigate foreign cities to see if u would like them to be part of your empire...
1925.Moment ago I red that the USA doesnot want the radar and antirockects in central europe anymore, Russia and Germany welcomed that but the involved countries are little upset ( -1 diplo, I thought)

1926: You make a mistake balancing your cheque book, and accidentally try to put the extra money into research.

Top Bottom