Byzantium can really stack bonuses. Just started a game, midway through the Classical era, beelining towards the National Wonder, so I haven't got all of them online yet. Also just grabbed my Wine monopoly, right after founding, so my faith production is really taking off. Took the 1 Faith for every 3 citizen pantheon, so Basilica will make that 2 faith for every 3 citizens. WLTKD National Wonder +15% Gold and +20% Culture on Empire during WLTKD Theocratic Rule boosts the Faith, Culture, and Gold output of a city by 15%. Synagogues City Science increases by 10% Burghers +15% production and city Border Growth doubled during 'We Love the King Day Protectionism +10% Food and Science in Cities from WLTKD. (Capital Only) Mausoleum of Halicarnassus boosts City Science, Gold and Production increases by 10%. Total +30% Gold (40% in Capital), +35% Culture, +15% Faith, 20% Science (30% in Capital), 15% Production (25% in Capital). All in addition to the normal food bonuses, and a extra 10% Golden Ages Mosques +15% Culture in the City during Golden Ages Divine Inheritance (Capital Only) Holy City produces +20% of its yields during a Golden Age. Cultural Exchange +10% Culture in all Cities during Golden Ages. Enlightenment +10% Science in Cities during a Golden Age. School of Philosophy +20% Science in the city during Golden Ages +25% Culture, +45% Culture in the Capital, along with +20% of everything else. And of course the base +20% Culture and Production. So 45% everywhere, 65% Culture in the Capital In total, it's possible to get +100% Culture in the capital, just from WLTKDs and Golden ages. Let alone Tradition finisher, Wonders, and other stuff. Of course, that is two separate sets of conditions to fill. So far I've been able to keep a consistent WLTKD in the capital after Halicarnassus, and most of the time in secondaries. I also just finished my first Golden age, so the next one is a long while off. Also unless I take two medieval era policy trees, I wouldn't grab both Burghers and Cultural Exchange. Or both Protectionism and Enlightenment as Industrial Trees. And Synagogues and Mosques fills both normal follower belief slots (I've only grabbed Mosques so far, and also thinking of either Church to trigger WLTKDs or Veneration for faith purchase gold and culture. Any advice on which would be the better choice?