A Brave New World Part 2

to: Georgia
You violated our territory once too many, you saw what will happen. Now we demand that you stop your illegal actions.

TO: Louisiana

Should you wish to make this engagement official, our boys will be waiting with the utmost eagerness on the border.

OOC: Yep, Marx published the Communist Manifesto in Paris and not London due to turmoil in England.

IC-

To: Russia

The ambassador has been replaced. Hi! I'm Juavez!

We apologize for our offences against the most noble nation of Russia. This entire business has us rather agitated, you see, because we feel we are being wrongly accused. Hopefully we can put this entire mess behind us posthaste. You have our word that all citizens of France are receiving the best treatment possible. l'Initiative simply required some migration to make their livelihoods better.

The ambassador has been replaced. Hi! I'm Juavez!

We apologize for our offences against the most noble nation of Russia. This entire business has us rather agitated, you see, because we feel we are being wrongly accused. Hopefully we can put this entire mess behind us posthaste. You have our word that all citizens of France are receiving the best treatment possible. l'Initiative simply required some migration to make their livelihoods better.

Very well; we assume this migration is simply a way of increasing the specialization of labor in France? We will then take your word on this and assume that the photographs were faked until we have more evidence that these accusations are not simply baseless.

OOC: Well you know if it stays over the other side of the ocean we dont really mind :p

OOC: Yeah Europe's fine the way it is.

IC-

Excellent! We are pleased that the Russians see sense. Please, take a bottle of our finest champagne. May peace and prosperity reign in our time!

Calm down boys, we don't need WW2 to start now.:p

OOC:
Ah, World War II right now would be quite funny (assuming no sudden mood shifts to "flowers in hair tree hugging pacifist").

Tennessee acknowledges the Ovambia state and government.

France pledges to recognize the independence of Ovambia.

TO: Louisiana

Should you wish to make this engagement official, our boys will be waiting with the utmost eagerness on the border.

There were no suggestions of battle and you know it. Louisiana's comments are a reiteration of our warning made earlier. Your warmongering insecurities are becoming even more prevalent and uncomfortably clear.

To: World

Ovambia has recently declared itself independent, but Haiti has not, nor shall ever recognize the slave-owners and their puppet king as rulers of Ovambia. The natives of Ovambia have no say, and are forced to work on plantations that they receive no pay or any decent living conditions. Slavery is a great crime, and anyone that agrees should not recognize these slave-owners as they abuse the native population of Ovambia.

Spoiler :
So, anyone interested in helping out, in creation/refinement and/or petition?

I'd like to help. Frankly, the Métis Syndicate is ridiculously misshapen, due to the misplacement of Lake Winnipeg. I'm unsure of how our borders would look in a new map.

England refuses to recognise slavery as legitimate in todays society and thus refuses to acknowledge the slave based society of Ovambia

To: England

Thank you for showing us that there is still a nation that is aware of the injustices and crimes of slavery.

OOC: As a disclaimer I don't claim to know anything about map creation but I cant help but think there seems to be something wrong with the area where Deseret Louisiana and Texas meet. I don't know if its because the rivers or because of something else but I just wanted to point it out and see what you thought or if you could explain it to me.

I explained it on the map- the Missouri follows a further southward path on this map than it does on the old map. Trusting the locations relative to the rivers more than absolute location, I thus distorted the area to better meet with what was shown. Thus, the Algonquin nation stretches far south and is squashed eastwards, Louisiana's northern frontier is compacted southwards, Deseret is twisted clockwise and Texas is stretched northwards. The different projection is my explanation for Texas' latitudinal stretching and longitudinal compaction.

Top Bottom