A Brave New World Part 2

To Quebec
From Virginia

The previous treaty was approved by both New England and Virginia. Do not bring further destruction upon your people. Virginia is willing to recognize the Quebecois government if you sign this treaty. If not, we are prepared to take certain measures.

To: Virginia

So in other terms you are blackmailing me. Here's an idea, how about you and your interventionism government stay out of Canadian and Quebecois affairs. Canada dug itself into this hole, now they need to get out by themselves.
Next time, include Quebec in a peace treaty that involves me and my people. Quebec is a free and independent Nation, and deserves its own say in matters like these.

Now for some of you, I'm considering experimenting with non-government entities once again. To this end, if Arsonist and Cynovolans accept, I will be willing to allow them to establish Resistance movements, if they choose. If not, then I'd be once more happy to allow play of a different nation.

I'd love to set up a resistance movement

To: Virginia

So in other terms you are blackmailing me. Here's an idea, how about you and your interventionism government stay out of Canadian and Quebecois affairs. Canada dug itself into this hole, now they need to get out by themselves.
Next time, include Quebec in a peace treaty that involves me and my people. Quebec is a free and independent Nation, and deserves its own say in matters like these.

To Quebec
From New England

This treaty grants the Quebecois their freedom and their security, as well as ensuring to the Canadian people that Quebec poses them no threat. We would highly recommend you reread the treaty and reconsider, as New England was influential in having the treaty crafted and believes that the terms are more than acceptable for all parties involved.

@TerrisH, not yet I'm afraid for that. I'm still just experimenting with the concept to figure out what works best. Arsonist and Cynovolans are the guinea pigs for it.

TO: United Collectives of North America

With your forces out of Georgian territory and the recent bombardment of Savannah by the New English naval forces, we come to you with a peace that will return out two nations to the status quo and includes Tennessee. We have achieved victory in our fatherland and with the allies being negative of Georgia, and killing innocence, we can no longer garner our support for their war efforts. So we offer forth the Treaty of Vicksburg, and a lasting peace for the world to envy.

To: Pennsylvania

Any move you make to bring us back under you will be met with the fiercest resistance we can muster. We advise you to stop leading your men to be slaughtered by Jerseyan defenses. Perhaps this is a sign that the Pennsylvanians should become Quakers again.

To: The New Jersey Rebels

New Jersey has been a part of the Pennsylvanian nation for over 30 years, and will continue that way, despite the efforts of you miscreants. If you would rather see innocent Pennsylvanians (including men from New Jersey) slaughtered than dealing with the menace in the west, that is up to you. However, we offer you a last chance. Return to Pennsylvania and your actions may be forgiven.

To: The World

We urge no one to recognize the unlawful New Jersey rebels. In a world already torn apart by warfare, there is little need to see another conflict be enlarged by foriegn intervention.

I will not cut you anything, slack or other wise until you stop acting like a buffoon. Everything you do is OOC and you bring nothing new, old, or relevant to this NES. I don't care if you are young and still suckling with your mother, or whatever stupid excuse you decide to come up with. Until you grow up and stop acting like a 4 year old then I will ask you to

GET OUT.

To New Jersey
From Alaska

We Alaskans recognize New Jersey as an independent nation! Any others to follow us?

To: Alaska

We suggest you mind your own business and go back to huddling in your igloos, or whatever Alaskans do.

OOC: Not to be rude, but no one really cares what Alaska thinks on any matter.

ok bestrfcplayer ive kept my mouth shut long enough, people are pissed cuz you, spam like no other and keep double posting and then you did a triple post dart even asked nicley to stop. Dude if you have something else to add on to your post that you forgot or want to address many people just go back and re-edit your post its easy as hell.

And Agent 89 is right no one cares about alaska in this game right now, you have no wieght to throw around, so no one really cares. To better relate this to what you could understand. Seniors hate freshmen they dont associate with them publicly infact they dont even look at them. so look at it this way alaska=freshmen Russia and who ever else=Senior. Thus you need to shutup.

And im with Ken on this one

Ill admit i probably have a very low status with most of these people when it comes to what i have to say in ooc or what ever the only reason why people pay attention to what i say IC is because im playing what use to be one of the top 5? nations economically, i was playing as Morocco and i kept my mouth shut on most things that didnt involve me cuz i knew no one would care what i had to say, or i would be told to buzz off

From: Antonie Charbonneau, leader of the people of New Jersey
To: The Pennsylvanian Government

So, the fact that you came in and subjugated New Jersey thirty years ago proves that we are your possession, eh? That doesn't seem very sound to us, nor should it to anyone. Just because a people are ruled by another does not destroy their ethnicity, and when that people want to throw the yolk of said ruler, that means it is time for them to follow their own path. This is the fact you should see, and what most other nations do see...but alas, you apparently won't see reason.

If you insist on trying to put the New Jerseyan under the Quaker boot once more, we will have to insist you shove it. No longer will the New Jerseyan play second fiddle to the Quaker. We will stand as equals, and if we must fight then we shall do so gladly, seeing as it is the avenue that will make us free. We don't want to fight, but if you really want a fight so badly, we will give you one.

Should the Pennsylvanian government see reason, we will be more than willing to talk this whole ordeal out over tea.

To: The Pennsylvanian People

Your government refuses to see reason. They continue to fight a bloody war against us in New Jersey, one that is becoming increasingly costly for you. We do not want to fight the Pennsylvanian man, as we have told your representatives in Pittsburgh, and we have reason to believe they will not change their minds. We encourage you all to notify your representatives that you want this war to end so that we may both be at peace.

To: The People of Wilmington

We apologize for the blood in the river. It is unsightly and discussing...truly vile...and we are very sorry for it. As long as Pennsylvania keeps up this war, the beautiful Delaware River shall remain tainted, and we hope to see that beloved river running clean again soon.

@SoldierChild
Thanks. I just thought that I could talk when ever I wanted. I guess that I can only talk when appropreate ( which will be like almost never). So, thanks for the warnning. I wont screw up like that ever again and just grow up. Also, I'm in 8th grade. But thanks for the tip for next year! ;)

To: New Jersey

We recognize the legitimacy of the New Jerseyite government.

To: Sweden

By our mercy, we have ignored Swedish colonies in Africa. However, our soldiers have itchy trigger fingers and as long as our nations are at war, we cannot obviously guarantee the security of Swedish colonies. Furthermore, our control of the Baltic is, as you can see, total. We offer you another chance to negotiate peace with us, if you will have it. We promise to be accommodating.

The final surrender of Greek forces had been announced to high ranking officers in the various forces and intelligence services twenty four hours prior to the actual surrender. The Department for Security mysteriously found itself alight just after a fire drill had taken place and many small arms and machine guns went 'missing' just hours before the surrender.

Intelligence and counter-espionage officials assumed new identities, their old lives buried hurriedly and without a prayer, like the soldiers killed in the murderous French assaults from the north.

All the while, even though the Generals would refuse to take off their uniforms, like the captain of a sinking ship, some lower ranking officers felt the need to continue the fight by whatever means necessary and many would been seen in the hours before the surrender speaking quietly with their best, most trustworthy men.

And these men spread across the country, meeting each other, planning, looking towards the future and preparing. For while France may have beaten the Greek armies, she had not crushed the Greek spirit .

Thus was born the Greek Liberation Army.

Top Bottom