A Brave New World Part 2

Yes, Crezth has style- a moustache-twirling villain and propagandist, but Lucky's acting with sheer antiheroic badassery.

I'd agree if it weren't for the fact that his backstab of Louisiana led to a full commie invasion where nearly half of Georgia was overrun. Backfired plans count as badassery? lol. No, but lucky is a great player, but I think the award would definitely go to crezth.

I nominate myself (Florida) as most neutral nation on the basis that we are the only nation not at war.......I think.

Clint Eastwood is a badass, and he got shot to hell in Gran Torino. Just saying.

I nominate myself (Florida) as most neutral nation on the basis that we are the only nation not at war.......I think.

The Swiss aren't in. Argentina may or may not count. That conflict is more local, and I wanted to stay out of the larger conflict at the time.

I'd say the most bad-a** would be Crezth. France has systematically taken on most of Europe and the superpower Russia. Lucky has only recently expanded beyond his borders, at the expense of his ally.

Comparing France and Lucky is comparing Monty and Shaka. Luckymoose is an abnormality that keeps the world exciting. Crezth is actually scary and a real threat.

No offense to anyone.

I nominate Circuit for best new player, a category I have not seen mentioned yet.

A badass isn't necessarily a tactical genius, Jason.

True, but it is decidedly less-bad ass if a plan back fires on someone, imo.

Comparing France and Lucky is comparing Monty and Shaka. Luckymoose is an abnormality that keeps the world exciting. Crezth is actually scary and a real threat.

No offense to anyone.

lol, okay. I concede. I will agree with you here lol. Without lucky, North America would have been decidedly less exciting and nerve-racking.

As it turns out, I might not be able to make the real-time war tonight due to flash developments (don't ever become a scientist, kids). I'll try but I will be late, or more likely unable to make it at all.

AFTERTHOUGHT: Well, strictly speaking I can make it. I plan on checking in around 6 PM~.

EDIT: Georgia for most badass nation definitely. But I get Most Diabolical. =P

As it turns out, I might not be able to make the real-time war tonight due to flash developments (don't ever become a scientist, kids). I'll try but I will be late, or more likely unable to make it at all.

AFTERTHOUGHT: Well, strictly speaking I can make it. I plan on checking in around 6 PM~.

EDIT: Georgia for most badass nation definitely. But I get Most Diabolical. =P

Most Traitorous & Innocent Killer, more likely. But yeah, Diabolical works as well.

No more orders of any type will be accepted beyond this point. A political cartoon would still be nice though.

In Defense

Along the shore came the flood of French Forces,
Their soldiers running to cover like frightened race horse.
High on bloodlust, their masters sent them forth,
To die by the thousands in the frozen north.

All along the beach soldiers fell down dead,
Shot in the legs, in the chest, in the head.
Their bodies were broken, withered and frail
When the bullets stopped flying, they’d be taken home in a pail.

The defenders fared no better, it was a horrible scene,
Yet the valiant held out, beneath the dive-bombers’ scream.
As they held out, their ammo ran dry
Yet many still fought, on that ground they would die.

Though the enemy is arrogant and thinks he’ll prevail,
Underestimating Sweden will cause him to fail.
We stand for what’s just, pure, and right
The enemy does not know it, but he’ll lose this fight.

OOC: Please forgive my crappy poetry skills.

Unfortunately, the real time war in Russia can't take place. The EAN has failed to present a leader at the moment, so we'll just do the update standard style. Good times ahead!

I will give five hundred bazillion points to anyone who makes a political cartoon about New Jersey. Come talk to me to give you a specific topic (yes, there is an awesome one).

Top Bottom