about your star sign

Live trash can

Warlord
Say one thing about you which you are proud of that is a characteristic of your star sign.

For me I take a lot of responsibility. Which is a hallmark of the Capricorn. I have even gone so far as to take responsibility for the weather!

That it's hard to spell. I can never remember how to spell it. It's the horse archer one.

I'm proud that I don't put any faith in it. :D

I don't know what the traits of Aquarius are. I kind of find it annoying these days. I don't mind when people do it for fun but I once knew someone who would often define their partnership and friendship potential and willingness to see someone or hang out with someone entirely through horoscope matches which is like, wtf. I sort of lost patience with it as being cute at that point.

Sagittarius are supposed to be confident

and gullible. ;)

My star sign is the constellation of the big bear

Regrettably mainstream is that Sumerian system... they could not see the big bear, too southward.

It was fun in college to use it as an icebreaker in bars but then you realized that there were people that actually took it seriously.

Tried to read up a bit about the bull and eventually some of the description started to seem like domestic abuser so I'm done with astrology forever now :/

I'm a Kashyykian. I'm hairy and most people my natural musk to be a very offensive odor.

I always had to laugh at our daily paper's section. Listed every sign each day and had a rating between 1-10 of how good your day was going to be. I never saw a rating for any of the signs lower than a 6 over a few years where I checked periodically. What are the odds of that. No one ever had a bad day. Incredible I tell you.

I don't even know what Geminis are supposed to be. Let me look it up.

Strengths: Gentle, affectionate, curious, adaptable, ability to learn quickly and exchange ideas

Pretty vague. Sure, why not?

Weaknesses: Nervous, inconsistent, indecisive

Nope.

Gemini likes: Music, books, magazines, chats with nearly anyone, short trips around the town

Yes, yes, no, no, no.

Gemini dislikes: Being alone, being confined, repetition and routine

No, yes, no, no.

I'm not a very good Gemini. I guess I'd be proud of that.

Top Bottom