• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

ALC Game #25: Celts/Boudica

If you guys do that Sisiutil most likely won't want to continue this particular game, since we would've already seen it...

Yep... open the game in world builder, save it and then open the save in custom scenario. There you can change the difficulty.

for Matthew5117-----Thank you. Can you also change leaders by doing this? I've had several games where it would have been FUN to try the map with various leaders, each starting at the same spot. jonel1111

Hmm well, it was just a thought. I was of the impression that Sisiutil allready had abandoned this game but maybe that wasn't correct.

He might, but he hasn't really confirmed anything one way or the other. I'd definitely prefer he pick this game back up though.

for Matthew5117-----Thank you. Can you also change leaders by doing this? I've had several games where it would have been FUN to try the map with various leaders, each starting at the same spot. jonel1111

This question could mean many things, so I have listed two of them of which I think would apply to the question.

A) You want to change players (so you can play one of the AI's spot for example): You can do this.

B) However, if you mean you want a different leader/civilization in the same spot: You can't do this.

Oh yeah you can do this, but as of Warlords (haven't tried out World Builder in Beyond the Sword yet!) it's annoying to do this. You have to erase th units, but then you'll erase the terrain and the bonuses on that tile. Even so, you'll spoil the map.

Anyways, let's get back onto topic relating to the ALC game.

Sis isn't actively playing, why shouldn't it fall to second page? Bumping it won't make his life any easier.

Let's leave off it for now. Sis can bump this himself when he feels like it.

I thought the delay is because of the start of hockey season :lol:
Silly me.

Yeah, us Canadians love hockey, don't we sis? :sarcasm:

It may be a coincidence I like hockey, but it may be a stereotype. Like the many we have on you Americans! :D

I didn't know you where a member of CFC Sarah! :mischief:

You know every single user of CFC?

:eek: :lol: :confused:

Who knew you could have 3 emotions at once!

i think he means Sarah Palin.....:rolleyes:

:lol::rotfl::lol:

Seriously, though Sarah Palin as Vice President, you Americans got some issues!

Ok, no, seriously, let's get back to the ALC! We're way off topic!

I don't even know what the "topic" is anymore!

Top Bottom