Altered Maps 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
An unknown source :mischief: sends 400 plague-heads and an aluminum trebuchet to aid The Empire of Frozen Waste's attempted conquest.

I'll be heading out of the country in a couple of hours, so this is pretty much the final version of the map, but I'm pretty pleased, since we managed to fill out the whole map completely without forgetting anyone at all whatsoever

Spoiler :

If there is interest in a Europe version, like Tolni proposed, I'll most likely start that up when I return next week

The Cajun Kingdom of Louisiana claims the heathen unclaimed state whose name we can't be bothered to know.

Arkansaw. Nobody thinks of Arkansaw?

This is a map for Altered Maps. These maps are clearly altered. I don't see the problem.

Wait, isn't this better suited for those game-thread things in the other subforum?

I'm pretty sure if I tried to portray this as an IOT or a NES over in those forums I would have been chased away.

This was meant to be a fun creative exercise, and I also hoped to get some activity going on here in OT

Edit: And by the way, this is the first line in the first post in the first iteration of the altered maps thread:

Inspired by Belgium thread. Post your maps which have been changed for good, for evil, for fun, or to wind up other posters.

In light of this I see nothing wrong with the previous 10 pages

link to IOT plz, im layZ

Hygro will be IOTChat's dj

my life is complete

And today we will be looping 10 hours of the viking theme song!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom