Altered Maps 3: The rise of the Basque Empire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that the alternate map thread is now "make up your own history" thread.

I see that the alternate map thread is now "make up your own history" thread.

for the record, I'd endorse the creation of a new thread.

on quebec: the secession was as much a cause of American imperialism as local opinions, so they grabbed nova scotia and stuck it on their new ally.

I'm about to leave, so I'll be quick:

In asia, Japan has continued to push into China and has covertly built a series of military bases in thailand. In America, the US has again cited the drug trade for its invasion of Columbia, and tensions with california continue to mount. In Brazil, the American enclave made an offer to buy a strip of land to accomadate their expanding needs and isolationism. The Brazilian government, put on edge by events in Mexico and Columbia, agreed to the deal, dooming thousands of it's citizens to ethnic cleansing in the name of 'true american values'.

I'll explain more in-depth in my next post

I see that too. There's a whole forum for NESing, you know...

Mirc! Your back! My favourite Romanian! Where have you been man?

This is a map of how much reporting time the New York Times gives to each country. The larger the country, the more report time it gets.

Mirc! Your back! My favourite Romanian! Where have you been man?

Well, it's great to see that people actually noticed my absence. :D I was away from my country most of the time, and when at home learning and studying for next year, when I'm going to be a full student in Germany. :D The amount of work I have to do is mind-boggling. I had to learn German in 3-4 months (I'm getting better, but still rather far from fluency), start to prepare a whole new musical repertoire for next year, learn for the crazily-difficult (and most importantly, MANY) exams that I had to take (and that I aced :cool:), get all my papers straight (which is terribly hard and something I'm in the process of doing right now), and in this time keep in contact with everyone and try to find some time to keep composing and working on a project of mine that I started in February this year. Seriously, I've been cutting down on sleep with how much I've had to work lately.

Since I've been working so hard with German lately, I give you here a map of the West Germanic dialects and languages in Europe :D:
Spoiler :

Africa following the victory of Germany in the Weltkrieg (WW1) according to Kaiserreich alternate history project. Taken from AH forum. If I find some time, perhaps I'll try to make similar map for Europe :)

Anyone got a map of the Hungarian speaking areas of Europe?

Thanks folks - my Googling wasn't producing anything useful.

Yeah Germany couldn't really extract anything from Great Britain.

Ah ok. Bit more reasonable, but why did Britain collapse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom