Altered maps IZ: gib clay!

20240415_210046.jpg

So, basically just Estonia, Hungary (!) and countries that speak Germanic languages.

I'm not a native speaker of French, but my understanding is 'doigt' is a finger and 'orteil' is a toe. I suppose you could say 'doigt de pied' for finger of the foot although I'm not sure if people would give you a funny look or not.

Last edited:
Yeah we have both orteils and doigts de pieds that work.

So, basically just Estonia, Hungary (!) and countries that speak Germanic languages.
Germanic and Finno-Ugric languages, makes sense.

^Hm, ύδωρ is also the term for water (you get hydro from there). I always suspected that nero was latinate (just because it sounds like that).
Googled it now, and one (likely conclusive) theory is that nero comes from being once an epithet for ydor, in the phrase "nearon ydor" (fresh water).
ΤΙΛ.

Last edited:
when ı squint hard enough ı can imagine ı can see the Southwestern Aegean islands are a lighter gray so like it is a different country , so like ı can barge right in . Small print stops big trouble .

Canada, China, and S. Korea are surprising.

when ı squint hard enough ı can imagine ı can see the Southwestern Aegean islands are a lighter gray so like it is a different country , so like ı can barge right in . Small print stops big trouble .
But Turkey is a darker tone anyway. Or are you greek now :p
There's no independent islands, this isn't the cycladic era.

Top Bottom