1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

AND SVN Build Thread

Discussion in 'Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn' started by 45°38'N-13°47'E, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Vokarya

Vokarya Chieftain

Rev 1063
    Some changes to buildings and a few tweaks to events.

Buildings:
    New upgrade chain Bazaar -> Market
    • Market increased to +25% gold, gets +1 health from Incense and +1 health from Charity civic
    • Caravanserai/Railway Station/Transporter added 1 Merchant slot
    • Supermarket increased to 2 Merchant slots
    • Shopping District decreased to 2 Merchant slots
    • Convention Center loses Merchant slot
    • Silk Road requires Bazaar or Market

New upgrade chain Forge -> Foundry -> Factory -> Manufacturing Plant
    • Iron Forge, Mint do not upgrade; get -15% production and -1 Engineer slot at Chemistry
    • Manor requires Granary or Grain Silo (was Granary and Forge)
    • Guild Hall has no building prerequisite
    • Townclock requires Forge or Foundry
    • Cannon Forge/Arsenal/Mech Assembly Plant, Skyscraper/Arcology/Arcology Shield added 1 Engineer slot
    • Foundry increased to -2 health
    • Factory increased to -4 health, base production increased to +50%
    • Manufacturing Plant added +50% production, bonus production with power increased to +75%
    • Nanofactory added +50% production, bonus production with power increased to +135%
    • Industrial Park requires Factory or Manufacturing Plant or Nanofactory or Omnifactory
    • Arsenal requires Factory or Manufacturing Plant
    • Willow Run requires Factory or Manufacturing Plant

New upgrade chain Candlemaker -> Coal Plant -> Oil Plant -> Nuclear Plant -> Hydro Plant -> Solar Plant -> Power Receiver -> Matter Decompiler
    • Power Plants no longer require Factory

• Grocer removed flat +1 food and commerce from resources, added +10% food
    • Supermarket, MallWart Store removed flat +2 food and commerce from resources, added +10% food and +10% food with power
    • Hypermarket removed flat +2 food, added +10% food and +15% food with power
    • Cannon Forge can be built with Copper OR Iron OR Steel
    • Cotton Gin obsolete with Synthetic Fibers
    • Movie Theatre renamed Cinema
    • Deleted Steel Mill
    • Ironworks is limit 3, <NoLimit> tag on, moved to Steel tech, requires Coal and Iron, provides 3 Steel, production bonus reduced to +25% and +10% with power, Engineer slots reduced to 1, no building requirement
    • Eiffel Tower requires Steel resource instead of Steel Mill

Events:
    • New Event: Careless Journeyman (pay gold or lose Foundry)
    • Farm Plows triggers with Forge or Foundry
    • Personal Computers triggers with Manufacturing Plant
    • Fashion triggers with Textile Mill
    • Girls Best Friend triggers with Jewellery only and with Mine OR Shaft Mine OR Modern Mine
    • Chain Shot triggers with Cannon Forge

2. 45°38'N-13°47'E

45°38'N-13°47'E Chieftain

rev1064

• Added bNoPower tag for Power Plants and Candlemaker (prevents buildings from being built when there's a free clean power source like Fusion Plant, Three Gorges Dam or Unlimited Power event)
    • Tweaked revolution scale for empire size
    Revolution is now properly scaled for empire size; previously, empires with more than approximately 10-12 cities on a Large map all had the same size-related revolution factor. Now it's properly scaled and increasing with empire size. Now it's also dependant on revolution difficulty (human offset in the code): the higher the revolution difficulty, the harder instability caused by empire size will hit you and AI.

3. 45°38'N-13°47'E

rev1065

• Fixed TechYieldModifiers and TechYieldChanges code

4. Vokarya

Vokarya Chieftain

Rev 1066

Some minor fixes.
    • Increase height of top panel in F3 Screen (show third row of icons without cutting off)
    • Remove Wooden Ships/Steam Ships access to Sentry II/III promotion
    • Fix Tannery upgrade path
    • Extraction Facility requires Superstrong Alloys (cannot upgrade early)

5. 45°38'N-13°47'E

Hi everyone, just a quick message to let you know I'm still around but at the moment away from home and my modding pc. I have dozens of message to read here on the forum but I will catch up and answer hopefully soon. Thanks.

6. 45°38'N-13°47'E

Still around but I will probably need some weeks before I can get back to my modding pc. Unfortunately, I had some problems with the renovation of my apartment so I am temporarily living with my family at my mother-in-law's place. As soon as I get back home, I already have a list of bugs to work on.

7. evmcmunn

evmcmunn Chieftain

I think this is the right place to post a suggestion for the mod, if not Im sorry, but with regard to the "larger cities" option, I think you might want to consider, if its somehow possible to increase the minimum distance between city settlement, or maybe put an additional option in there to increase it by one tile, cause the AI loves spamming cities and I have had to constantly eradicate their cities in order to utilize the larger cities effect...just a thought. Oh, since Im here, I tried making a mod of my own that added a bunch of repeatable techs to the game(it sortof worked, but Im not that skilled at modding), so that would be a special request of mine, I know alot of people would probably see it as game breaking but I personally like the idea, at least at the end of the game.