1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

AND2 and SVN Bug Reports - A New Dawn 2 ONLY

Discussion in 'Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn' started by 45°38'N-13°47'E, Aug 31, 2012.

1. robbyextreme

robbyextreme Warlord

There's a bug with resource dependant national wonders. In this save I already have 3 Ironworks then I lost coal access, once you get coal access back you can just use a great engineer to build a fourth Ironworks immediately. Since it takes a whole turn for the game to realize you already have 3 national wonders if they are activated again. Save loads under version 1090

Attached Files:

2. voleur

voleur Chieftain

Indeed same for me.
    If I delete the 2 files when I check I have now the last version.
    Thank you

3. rtt4a

rtt4a Prince

Is it just me or can others also research herbalism before ritualism and animal husbandry before hunting? latest rev 1091

4. Vokarya

Vokarya Deity

That is the way it is supposed to be. The idea is to have the Ancient Era be a bit more "open" with ways to reach various techs except for the Code of Laws chokepoint. So there are multiple OR paths in the Ancient Era.

5. rtt4a

rtt4a Prince

Ok, thanks. Is it possible to fix techtree to be more informative?

6. Vokarya

Vokarya Deity

I think I have some fixes for the arrows. I will take a look. I think there is a limit to what I can do given the way the F6 screen works.