AND2 and SVN Bug Reports - A New Dawn 2 ONLY

There's a bug with resource dependant national wonders. In this save I already have 3 Ironworks then I lost coal access, once you get coal access back you can just use a great engineer to build a fourth Ironworks immediately. Since it takes a whole turn for the game to realize you already have 3 national wonders if they are activated again. Save loads under version 1090

Attachments

• robby AD-1846-Winter.CivBeyondSwordSave
    3.4 MB · Views: 192
For me it continued to show that update was available after deleting "updating" file so I thought it wasn't working but when I checked the latest version on the top right it was the newest one. It's probably the same for you.

(1090 is not the newest here but I'm leaving it at that until I finish my game)

Indeed same for me.
If I delete the 2 files when I check I have now the last version.
Thank you

Is it just me or can others also research herbalism before ritualism and animal husbandry before hunting? latest rev 1091

Is it just me or can others also research herbalism before ritualism and animal husbandry before hunting? latest rev 1091

That is the way it is supposed to be. The idea is to have the Ancient Era be a bit more "open" with ways to reach various techs except for the Code of Laws chokepoint. So there are multiple OR paths in the Ancient Era.

That is the way it is supposed to be. The idea is to have the Ancient Era be a bit more "open" with ways to reach various techs except for the Code of Laws chokepoint. So there are multiple OR paths in the Ancient Era.

Ok, thanks. Is it possible to fix techtree to be more informative?

Ok, thanks. Is it possible to fix techtree to be more informative?

I think I have some fixes for the arrows. I will take a look. I think there is a limit to what I can do given the way the F6 screen works.

Seems to me Fast Battleship should be a Diesel Ship not a nuclear one considering how early you get it and without the need for any nuclear tech.

Also why does food processing plant give me negative food under "Actual"

override map sizes above gigantic should be removed from rom perfect world like C2C does with their perfect world version. The game cannot be played all the way through on higher sizes, I have tried, even gigantic I can only get through a turn or two without crashing industrial and above.

Last edited:
Also why does food processing plant give me negative food under "Actual"

Food processing plant replaces 5 other buildings when built, and those other buildings combined give more food then the food processing plant. Stonemason building has the same problem, it replaces carpenter and stone workers hut. So in every city that is able to build a stone workers hut it's actually bad to build the stonemason in (as of patch 1091). Tailor has the same problem of negative commerce/beaker values with replacing weaver under situations where you have access to Hemp because Tailor doesn't give bonus to hemp but weaver does.

There is something weird with Food Processing Plant. I deliberately set its values so that it would always be better than the combination of buildings it was replacing. I think the "actual effects" display is what is messed up.

Maybe I have found the reason why Movement Limit is sometimes disappearing when loading a saved game.
It is somehow related to the ini file.

When I loaded my game with an ini file containing these lines:
Code:
; Game Options
GameOptions = 0000000000010000010100001000001111110110000010111100111110100001
ML disappeared.

But when I restored the ini file with these lines:
Code:
; Game Options
GameOptions = EMPTY
ML was back.

Maybe the ini file overrides what is in the save file?
So I'm not sure what this means but I hope that this will give a hint to those with programming skills.

Maybe I have found the reason why Movement Limit is sometimes disappearing when loading a saved game.
It is somehow related to the ini file.

When I loaded my game with an ini file containing these lines:
Code:
; Game Options
GameOptions = 0000000000010000010100001000001111110110000010111100111110100001
ML disappeared.

But when I restored the ini file with these lines:
Code:
; Game Options
GameOptions = EMPTY
ML was back.

Maybe the ini file overrides what is in the save file?
So I'm not sure what this means but I hope that this will give a hint to those with programming skills.
Hmmm...
Now it's completely the opposite: ML is OFF if GameOptions = EMPTY and ON with the long binary code.
Pretty strange.

There is something weird with Food Processing Plant. I deliberately set its values so that it would always be better than the combination of buildings it was replacing. I think the "actual effects" display is what is messed up.

I can confirm actual display is messed up.It says - for food, but after building it food supply increases.

Hello

I think I found a bug, could someone verify. Genghis Khan has no capability to be gaining relatively advanced techs for the era and is gaining 4 per turn....attached is the save. Thanks!

Attachments

• AutoSave_AD-0934.CivBeyondSwordSave
    2.3 MB · Views: 61
Units are enslaved in combat, not just when taking a city. I know for sure it works, I don't think there's any problem with it.
Ther is some problem with enslavement. I created 0 slaves with 100% chance :dunno:

I've been getting a really frustrating bug. For some reason the scoreboard will not display the state religion of civs. When I go into the scoreboard bug options I don't even see the option to display state religion. This is actually something that has persisted across multiple computers and versions of this mod. What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• 20200908_185503.jpg
    20200908_185503.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 88
Your BUG settings seems to be okay. An 'R' is needed in the 'Column Order' line but it's there.

Maybe something is wrong with your GameFont.tga file?
What language do you use to play and what language is your windows' local settings?

I have a weird problem where I have built all the required Space items but the SS modules for spaceship construction never show up so I can't build it.

You may want to check and make sure you haven't disabled Space Victory somehow. In regular BTS, disabling Space Victory turns off Apollo Program as its only purpose is to enable spaceship components. In AND there are other benefits from space projects so disabling Space Victory disables only the spaceship components.

First of all, sorry for my language. I do not speak English very well.

I have the following problem.
I downloaded the latest Mod Launcher. When I try to update, it downloads over 2000 files and the launcher turns off. When restarting, I get a message that something went wrong and the download continues. Over and over again.

Please help. Without the update, the mod worked normally

Greetings
Adexx

Top Bottom