Ank11 - Cultural Domination Again

This is vanilla and that won't work... we'll need to find the IA first. The E only results in a list of the nations we have the spy in...

At least I didn't find it anywhere... not sure where it was built.

So the funny logo doesn't show when we are in anarchy? That would explain it...

Edit: double post, deleted.

Gained 28 tiles and lost our air force to the Roman SAMS and jet interceptors. Our prop fighters, though, have brought the Roman air arm down to three.

Pounded Rome down to pop1 and killed half the Roman tank force including a tank army.

Founded two more towns in Roman land and built an airport there.

Neapolis had most of the Roman ground pounding forces. Planted infantry in the mountains around it then whacked them with artillery, and killed them with tanks and cavalry on the grassland just outside when they emerged.

And the Zulu nation is now a happy monarchy. Didn't move the luxury budget once.

And Tonawanda flipped to us from the English.

Built mostly tanks and airlifted them to We can always.. for tranship but we now have an airport in the center of Roma.

And Tonawanda flipped to us from the English.

It's about time that that happened.

I guess I'm up. This is second on my list and will wait until tomorrow.

Sounds good, except bombarding cities is not allowed. I hope you meant that you pillaged and sieged Rome until it was size 1.. :nono:

BTW, anyone know how far we are from dom limit? And do we have enough population?

Do we need to swarm settlers into Egypt too? it will be harder to gain tiles there as they have a much tighter build in cities..

Ankka said:
Sounds good, except bombarding cities is not allowed. I hope you meant that you pillaged and sieged Rome until it was size 1.. :nono:

Oops. Got a little carried away there. Guess I go on the list with Tomoyo. :spank:

Ankka said:
BTW, anyone know how far we are from dom limit? And do we have enough population?

We are well over the population limit and need 258 tiles.

Ankka said:
Do we need to swarm settlers into Egypt too? it will be harder to gain tiles there as they have a much tighter build in cities..

Now there is a scary prospect! :eek:

258 tiles? We may need Germany as well! :eek: There are only 123 available land tiles in Rome. Go for the coast tiles too!!

Bede - Might not get to play anymore
jb1964 - UP!!!
Tomoyo - Paralysed in suspense
Jurimax - Knows the roster now
Ankka - Hoping for a win

Will be playing this weekend. I have one other in front of this one.

[Edit] It was a busy weekend. I will try and get to it on Monday.

Please skip me this round. I have too much on my plate to get this done and I'm already late.

Ok... Tomoyo is up.

Try and get Rome onto its knees... also poach coast tiles as they count for domination. Get all the land possible - every single tile counts now.

We should try and figure who all we need to get land from now... is Egypt enough, or will we need land from Bizzy and Lizzy too? Even if we do, we must be careful. But fast.

Sorry team, I won't be able to play for a couple of days (4-5).
Good luck on your further endeavours of cultural domination.

Greetz Jurimax

Ok... Tomoyo seems to have not noticed this.

Bede
jb1964
Tomoyo - UP! :hammer:
Jurimax - on the bench
Ankka

REMEMBER: 24h to post a "got it", total 48 to post turnlog and save.

Top Bottom