Anno Domini Rise of Cities edition

Anno Domini: Rise of Cities edition (latest version dated November 9th 2016) 27

Amazing looking mod, it made me download Civ 5 again.
However the dropbox link seems dead (says "This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled"). Can anyone post an alternative link or any other mean to get the mod. I jut cant wait to try it out!
Thanks.

P.S. Btw, someone above mentioned EUI, is it included in this mod or can I download and enable it separately? It's kid of a must for Civ 5.
EUI is not compatible with Anno Domini, even if EUI has been downloaded, it causes issues. Sorry, but I won't be making the mod compatible with it.

Which version of Community Patch is included? Is it an older version? I ask because this was happening to people who played with movement and combat animations on about two months ago.
It was a version from a couple of months ago. Thing is, I had to make a point at which I used the CP and other downloads connected to it. It's one thing to use different elements and adapt them to Anno Domini and quite another to keep updating everything.

Can someone fix the download link please?
It's a Dropbox download traffic violation. I actually pay Dropbox a monthly fee for a 200GB download per day availability and this is the first time that limit has been exceeded. It should update within about a day or so and be available again.

EUI is incompatible with AD, iirc

[EDIT]Cross-page ninja'd

Interesting mod (even VERY interesting) but, hmmm unfortunetry im lacking some icons (top right corner, thoose in circles) i have diplomacy button but it doesent work(cant be cliced). I disabled all my other mods but nothing works so far, hmm im puzzled.

Edit:
Deleting all (other)mods didnt work.

I'm having the exact same issue, so I cannot access the Enact Decisions menu.

I've deleted EUI from the DLC folder, I even tried clearing my cache and reinstalling AD. AD is the only mod I have enabled and I've enabled all of the AD submods (Civ Packs) as well.

It's a Dropbox download traffic violation. I actually pay Dropbox a monthly fee for a 200GB download per day availability and this is the first time that limit has been exceeded. It should update within about a day or so and be available again.
My video might have had something to do with it. :shifty:
Sorry 'bout that. ;)

ADv26 / Francia

All was fine untill Galleass. When upgraded to Carrack things go wrong.
also, new Carracks built appear like melee units

See the pics below

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0016_1.jpg
    Civ5Screen0016_1.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Civ5Screen0017_1.jpg
    Civ5Screen0017_1.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 137
Yeah marbozir try a new mod
we watch and then we want to try it too :lol:

Good job marbozir, enjoying watch the civ contents in your channel... keep up the good work

can someone who managed to get the download before dropbox got swamped please upload a torrent of it?

Yeah, dropbox has been down for a good 4 days now.
It's not a bad idea if someone has it to just upload it as a torrent and share it.
Seeing that there are so many users trying to get it, even if the link gets back online its just a matter of a single day to go down again.

I'm kind of a noob with this stuff, if I load up the zipfiles in a different dropbox account (mine, obviously) at least some people will be able to get it?

If you give us a link to the file/folder on your dropbox then: yes, until you reach your dropbox upload quota.

Anyone have any tips on managing happiness in the early game? Even on king difficulty, I end up very unhappy early on if I want to settle even a 3rd city.

Top Bottom