1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Announcing Dom Pedro II's Civilization 4: Test of Time

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by Dom Pedro II, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Dom Pedro II

Dom Pedro II Modder For Life

2. GeoModder

GeoModder Deity

I meant the temples. And I know there's seven of them ingame, but that would be just a matter of adding a few more entries, unless only the Jewish temple was 'eligible' to the bonus. ;)
    Sanhedrin sounds good, but it smells too much to a religious court, not a secular one. So personally I would prefer to make it a combo of temple/cathedral with a courthouse.

Amen to that. One of the reasons Cultural Citystyles took so long to finish is the lack of building graphics.

3. Dom Pedro II

What does a Sacrificial Altar smell like? :p

4. GeoModder

GeoModder Deity

To massacre, perhaps? :mischief:
    It's not because Firaxis employees had little imagination on this particular building you should follow suit, you now... ;)
    In any case, main reasons I suggest the temple or cathedral is because it would be the first time those buildings are made as UB in Civ4, and because it seems like the religious idendity of the Jews made them survive as a separate group over the last 2 millenia.

5. BobTheTerrible

BobTheTerrible Just Another Bob

Nubia?

6. mechaerik

mechaerik Tuturuu!

What about the Ashanti? Lots of people have heard of them.

7. The_J

The_J Say No 2 Net Validations Retired Moderator Supporter

I guess, most people have heard of Ashanti, because of the singer Ashanti ;).

8. mechaerik

mechaerik Tuturuu!

The singer who?

EDIT: quick wiki. OOOOH.

9. Dom Pedro II

I was going to post a picture of her, but I've sorta been beat to the joke ;)

Nubia and Ashanti are possibilities. There's already graphics for the Nubians certainly.

10. mechaerik

mechaerik Tuturuu!

Well, someone made an Ashanti module after i requested one (post here), which can be found here. Civ GOLD has an Ashanti civ adapted from this one, with an animated LH and a ub (all the amenities).

If/when i decide to include the Ashanti in my mod, then i'll probably make some improved assets for it.