Anyone heard of Olena UUtai?

gozpel

Couch-potato (fortified)
This a strange artist, she can sing very well and at the same time make animal noises.
Never seen anything like this ever, and I'm old. A new day, a new thing, I love it.

Interesting. Where is she from?

She is lovely isn't she. I thought it would peek your interest. :) You or another person, you still remember me, he will let me know.

Somewhere in North-East Russia, I will have to look further if you want more answers.

She is lovely isn't she. I thought it would peek your interest. :) You or another person, you still remember me, he will let me know.

Somewhere in North-East Russia, I will have to look further if you want more answers.
I was reminded a bit of Wuauquikuna, a group that includes several members of a family of brothers from Ecuador. Most of the animal sounds made in their songs are performed by Luis Salazar. Fabian and Luis Salazar do livestream concerts on YT every Saturday and Sunday.

These natural talent people are amazing, natural in two meanings.
Back in Sweden there was a guy that could whistle more than 40 birdcalls, probably in the 70'ies.
Jan Lindblad?

This a strange artist, she can sing very well and at the same time make animal noises.

Seems like, but I'm pretty sure that these parts are played-back, and it would seem that a part of the voice is also enhanced in real time. I think it's possible to hear quite some effects in the music.
(still good, just unlikely to be real)

Never seen anything like this ever, and I'm old. A new day, a new thing, I love it.

You should explore Psytrance and anything by Infected Mushroom, I think you'll love it!

Cool. Probably ancient humans used to be able to make a lot of sounds like that. Some hunter gatherers still can.

I have chills gozpel great find

Seems like, but I'm pretty sure that these parts are played-back, and it would seem that a part of the voice is also enhanced in real time. I think it's possible to hear quite some effects in the music.
(still good, just unlikely to be real)
There are effects but the primary source of what you’re hearing in the “sounds” is her voice. The magic here is her, and not the processing.

Top Bottom