Say No 2 Net Validations
- Oct 22, 2008
After 2 years have passed, and the pandemic is cooling down in many parts of the world, Firaxis has finally decided to incorporate the current events into the game. The creative minds have been hard at work, to create a new and fun experience. This update will be for free for all owners of Civ6.
Read the new features below!
- New leader animations: Leaders will show up with face mask, face shield, or coughing
- Social distancing: Infected cities can only work tiles not adjacent to uninfected city tiles.
- Quarantine: Infected cities cannot send or receive trade routes.
- Infected cities require an additional amenity to remain content.
- New Neighborhood District: Home office worker. Provides +2 Gold, +1 Production, +1 Culture
You can also find this info in the offical announcement here: https://civilization.com/civilization-VI-pandemic-pack-DLC-masks-included