Are all men ugly?

• yes

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • no, they are all great

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • yes, except me

Votes: 35 56.5%

• Total voters
hahah this is like: You say AYE...you're a . .. .. .. .ing traitor.

You say NAY and you're gay :D

I say...I withdraw my vote.

your poll sucks.

no, some of them are handsome

:cringe:.....:twitch:.......:vomit:

I didn't vote because the poll sucks.

It should be obvious some are ugly some not, it all depends on the eye of the beholder.

Most people can look attractive or unattractive. Presentation goes a long way.

Ooh-la-la

edit: I would say Keynes is more handsome looking though.

Hayeks a bit scary though.

Where are the intermediate options? I demand a partial no option.

This poll is gay ...

:agree: There are plenty of guys that are good looking and the same goes for those that are not good looking. So the poll options are not representative.

@VWRCAgent, the picture of the woman is missing, and hopefully that is a good thing or not?

Of course not, I know some very handsome and beutiful men. It depends who's looking.

@VWRCAgent, the picture of the woman is missing, and hopefully that is a good thing or not?

Huh. Odd considering you only see the same thing as in the man photos. I guess woman butts are more forbidden than man butts. I'll throw it up on imageshack and see if they throw a hissy fit. Thanks for the heads up.

Urgh. Can we get a logic monkey in here?

All men are not ugly =/= no men are ugly.

Some people are ugly. Some people aren't. That goes for men, women, and children.

There is one thing we can all agree on. Men tend to age much better than women.

No. Men do not age better than women. In our culture, women are judged by their youthfulness. Obviously with that standard she's going to lose grip on it as she ages more quickly than a man loses grip on a completely different standard.

It's been mentioned, but it's needs mentioning again. Your poll is rubbish.

Not all men are ugly, and not all men are good looking, and it's fairly easy for anyone to tell the difference. How else is a Hetero male going to know which competition to remove first ;) .

Looks however don't seem as important to women as they do to men.

Top Bottom