Armoured Warfare around the World

Update: Many TD's and Assault Guns uploaded for the German Army. Will upload more soon when I have some free time.
Update: SPG and SPAAG's uploaded. Break for lunch.
If Gathering Storm wasn't coming out in a week and a half, I'd be sorely tempted to do some Civ III modding. Excellent units all-around, Delta! :thumbsup:

It's awesome to see these beasts unleashed on the forums at long last. Sorry I was of absolutely no use to you in helping with sounds! You are now completely dominating on land, sea, and air.

If Gathering Storm wasn't coming out in a week and a half, I'd be sorely tempted to do some Civ III modding.

Laurana, I seriously just googled Gathering Storm...thinking it might be some kind of new strategy game... :\

Delta_Strife, thank you very much for all the wonderful units you are creating. :thanx:

Some of these great units can be seen in the next versions of SOE and WW2-Global Gold, among them the most needed Panzerjäger I:

Update: Another project down and another major one already underway. Italy was an interesting one to do. Due to the lack of tanks I threw in captured tanks and tanks given to Italy by Germany. I included a few more heavy prototypes and the Panther proposal to keep Italy competitive if a mod chooses to have them go past 1943. To round out the TD's, SPA, and SPAA I used trucks as well.

Delta_Strife, one more time a big thank you very much for all your great work! :thanx:

Awesome! I especially love the Panther in Italian camo, but all those trucks with guns are really great too!

PS. The Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf G of the Royal Italian army has a faulty download link where you get the .jpg image instead of the .rar file. DS.

Update: Still working on the big project but I think I let you try and guess what it is. In the mean time why not something fun and rare and not really related to the other project. One Burstyn Tank for the Austro-Hungarian Empire!

Delta_Strife, you plan to do the Spanish tanks of times of civil war? Trubia A, Trubia-Naval, C.C.I. Tipo 1937, Verdeja?
It would be good if also armored cars were made, since armored bus of Schneider-Brillié and finishing the mad improvised armored cars.
If it is necessary, I will share images.

Top Bottom