[Banter] Where are you lot from?

France's clearly OP, too many French are being spammed here because of that immense Production bonus and all that Food from Chateau, please nerf them Geesebo

From now on, our banners will strike fear in the hearts of our enemies. Let's slip the frogs of war ! :devil:

Last edited:
Get your filthy Musketeers out of way for ours mighty Winged Hussars!

But.... But.... We have been brothers-in-arms for centuries... :cry:

Ask the Commonwealth of Poland for a Defense pact

Last edited:
My new French UA idea:
Always Celebrated For Its Excellence (AAAH THE FRENCH, alternate title)
Frog, Slug, Champagne and Baguette Luxury Resources spawn near a city when settling or conquering. Cannot Denounce, instead say HON HON to someone to force them to declare war upon you. Workers have a 50% chance not to do anything in a turn because of constant strikes, and work 25% slower even when not protesting

New English UA (because spies are too unfun to fight):
Why Would You Do This
-25% maintenance cost for navy. Can ban assault knives, assault spoons and other regular utensils from your populace, magically decreasing all kinds of Unhappiness in all your cities.

Both seem balanced to me, any ideas?

But.... But.... We have been brothers-in-arms for centuries... :cry:

Ask the Polish Commonwealth for a Defense pact

I like the real French, really. I heard frog tastes like chicken, and I do like chicken and beef a lot so maybe if I ate some, I would survive.

Italian, working in Bangkok, Thailand

What does everyone like on pizza anyway? I like almost anything as long as it's not a fish. I am not a fan of fish.

Last edited:
Rennes, France Brittany.

Let's drink mead in the Ceilidh, and once drunk, beat some musketeers ass!

North Korea.

Supreme Leader has me play 21 hours a day, six and a half days a week. He says we must continue to study and utilize this advanced battle simulation technology if we want to emerge as best Korea!

Rennes, France Brittany.

Well, songs like An alarc'h and Maro eo ma mestrez are beautiful whether you live in Breizh or not. :)

Spoiler Breton songs :

Sure, but I prefer modern breton stuff ;)

First time I heard this was in a Rémy Gaillard video. Since then, I listen to this from time to time. :D

Rennes, France Brittany.

Let's drink mead in the Ceilidh, and once drunk, beat some musketeers ass!

It's such a charming place! Lovely people. My first time ever with ice-skates it was in Rennes. A week school exchange. My partner was from Tresbouef, Bain-de-Bretagne. Happier times. Small anecdote: I tried to arrive to my partner's house by myself after high school (at Bain-de-Bretagne), and managed to arrive to the village. Sadly, she lived in a hamlet in the outskirsts of the town, not where I expected it. The only thing that was opened at that time was a pub where they kindly helped me to find my partner's phone number, but in the house they pannicked at my disappearance and it took me almost one hour until they picked the call. It was long before mobile phones became usual.

About the other thread in this thread, what's wrong with you all people? Never ate frogs? Or snails?

Top Bottom