Best Animated Comedy?

Which is your favourite?

• Total voters

farting bob

ThEy MaDe Me Do iT.
After reading the family guy thread, i was thinking, which of the big cartoon comedies do you like the best? Vote now!

Well, the best ANYTHING is the South Park episode, "Not Without My Anus".

But the best cartoon is probably Family Guy.

yeah family guy is awsome. But South Park is cool too.

Family Guy is great, but I don't think it's been consistently funny enough to dethrone The Simpsons.

IMO, the best Family Guy episode was the very first one, while the newer episodes are considerably less funny.

Oh, i voted Futurama. In order, it would be Futurama > south park > simpsons > family guy.
South park was a close second for me, but i think consistance counts, and some south park episodes arent as good as others, while some are brilliant, but i like every futurama episode. Really a shame it ended before it should have.

#1 Simpsons
#2 South Park
#3 Family Guy

I don't really like Futurama.

There was an awesome cartoon series running several years ago here on TV called "Privat Eye Duckman". Nothing I saw topped the dark and twisted humor of it yet.
Southpark too political, the latest Simpson series shown here had bad plots (too many twists, gags repeating). Futurama was not that bad but never reached Simpson niveau. I didn´t see enough of family guy to comment on this series.

Simpsons...

Family guy is ok

Southpark I've never really liked

This is really a tough choice. The latest season of the Simpsons was absolutely fantastic; the latest season of Family Guy wasn't.

I'd probably have to choice Family Guy at its best, with Futurama as a close second.

Family Guy is nice, but for me, Simpsons are better.

I love Family Guy and Futurama. I have the complete sets of both on DVD. I'm glad Family Guy has been brought back. They should really bring back Futurama too, everyone go out and buy the DVDs. The Simpsons is good, but it's getting a little passed it. But it set the bar in animated comedy. I also like South Park but I've missed so much of it. There are a few other shows that are also good. I loved God, The Devil and Bob. It was hillarious and had the potential to be a great show. I hope those who got it cancelled are pleased with themselves. King of the Hill can also be quite funny at times.

For now, South Park. It used to be the Simpsons, when it was funny. The writing on the Simpsons has slipped badly in the past few years.

Top Bottom