Best Letter of Complaint Ever?

I read it earlier, though without the pictures. Pictures made it a lot funnier.

It appears to be in an evidence bag from the scene of a crime. A CRIME AGAINST BLOODY COOKING. Either that or some sort of back-street underground cookie, purchased off a gun-toting maniac high on his own supply of yeast. You certainly wouldn't want to be caught carrying one of these through customs.

Good stuff.

Bah. My sister once got a whole chicken spine in a bag of frozen chicken breasts.

She wrote a complaint in the form of a rhyming poem and sent it in via email.

In the mail she received a voucher form Tyson (of some sort, I dont remember if it was to get her money back, or a coupon for another bag for free).

The poem itself was hilarious. Unfortunately its been lost to the ages...

Eh? How did you reach that conclusion?

I believe it was on snopes, or one of those related sites. I don't have the link. The letter was in the newspaper alright, but it was a fake made by an atheist.

If you take a look in the settings on most phones, you can turn off all the wireless features, commonly labelled as "plane mode".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_phones_on_aircraft

As a result of these and other investigations, Boeing has not been able to find a definite correlation between PEDs and the associated reported airplane anomalies.

There's little reason to worry about cell phones interfering with an airplane's navigational equipment. Nance says an airplane's electronic systems are "all heavily shielded. That means that stray signals cannot get into those systems."

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/88606

One of the final hurdles preventing Europeans from chit-chatting on their cell phones while hurtling through Euro airspace has been cleared, as UK regulator Ofcom (akin to our FCC), has given the OK for cell phones to be used on planes, as long as they're above 3,000 meters. (Many of the other approvals required across Europe have already been granted.)

Top Bottom