Beta Test of Ilduces Imperium Offtopicum Advanced (IIOA)

Student rep meetings are so boring though
Yeah, but I was elected and I have to act like I give a f*** about school politics if I have a shot at becoming school president next year (my ultimate ambition). However I have no power, every bill that has been suggested has been passed by 95% of the vote. Most of the class reps don't give a s*** and just pass them to get it done and finish the meeting 10 minutes earlier. It makes it quite annoying when your trying to prevent giving the glee club a $200 bonus simply because they are a new club, or give the gay-straight alliance $800 simply because we had an $800 surplus. (Niether of those will happen when I am in charge next year :mwaha:)

anyway, I might post the update tonight depending on whether I get it done or not.

Kingdom of Northern France

15 to each province.

Another absolute monarchy. This one has it's capital in Normandy.

Kingdom of Northern France

15 to each province.

Another absolute monarchy. This one has it's capital in Normandy.

i smell a border dispute. do you want to negotiate where the future French/Spanish border is?

Ok, bad news. apparently editing such a huge map (I had to make it larger to fit the economic values of each territory on it) causes my computer to crash.

I can post the political borders and economic stats now. But unless someone else can add the economic values in for me, we will have to wait till saturday before I can post the update.

Here is the political borders whats missing/mistakes:
5 Roman Knights
1 Spanish Territory
Economic Values for each territory.
Spoiler :

Attachments

• Political Borders IOT.jpg
    Political Borders IOT.jpg
    511.4 KB · Views: 208
This will never work with this kind of map. I'd suggest either making the map smaller (And reducing claims numbers to compensate) or just doing away with intrafrature as you have it and doing what I did in my Medieval Game.

I was going to do color coding, but then I decided that it would be tough to visualize/create given that size range from 10-200.

Making a new map that has about 1/4 the amount of territories would be preferable. (land territories. The # of naval territories is perfect)

spanish territory? what do you mean?

French/Spanish border

would it be fair to place the border the same as it was in real life?

There are a few ways we could reduce the number of provinces:

I recommend larger provinces, because gameplay happens at a faster pace and the GMs (and the players) have less stuff to keep track of.

Can it be somewhere inbetween I and II in terms of number of territories?

Sure. To use the British Isles as an example again, I'll split it like so: England 5 provinces, Ireland 2, Scotland 2, Wales 1. Players should be able to claim around 5 provinces/turn. Maybe 6, or seven, but IMO no more than eight, and no less than four.

I'm warning you though, this game looks like it's very similar to Ab Antiquo, and keeping track of so many provinces is going to be a real headache.

Top Bottom