Beta Test of Ilduces Imperium Offtopicum Advanced (IIOA)

it looks good, however the default income per province must be raised or the tech cost lowered. also we must find a way to make small (or small-ish) states able to contend with larger ones.

for example a 16 province country (spanish, portugal and a small part of morocco) should be able to defeat up to a 32 province strong empire. no higher than 2:1 though.

Map looks good.

In this one, you'll find the large states have a huge advantage. In my next one, you will find the smaller states having some advantages and the larger states having others. But overall the larger states should have an advantage, just as they would in real life.

OK, bad news. apparently editing such a huge map (I had to make it larger to fit the economic values of each territory on it) causes my computer to crash.

I can post the political borders and economic stats now. But unless someone else can add the economic values in for me, we will have to wait till Saturday before I can post the update.

Here is the political borders whats missing/mistakes:
5 Roman Knights
1 Spanish Territory
Economic Values for each territory.
Spoiler :

You forgot Georgia:p

I claim five territories in Italy and buy five knights and spend the rest on 3 Territory Property upgrades.

I would like the three Southernmost provinces in England, and of the three directly above them, all but the leftmost one.

Invest 25 in London, 25 in the territory to the North of London, 10 in the other 3.

ill reclaim the 5 provinces of Spain. capital, Madrid. 20 gold on the capital province, 10 more in four other provinces. 20 to technology.

Claim five territories in Persia.

Income - 80 ducats

- Spend 12 ducats on each territory (total $60)
- Spend 20 ducats on technology

I took the liberty of putting everyone's claims on the map:

Spoiler the map :

Persia, are you hoping to recreate the Achaemenid empire?

Top Bottom