BOTWAWKI Revised Thread

So, lemme get this straight. There is a bunch of non-irradiated monster-ridden lakes nearby?

@Seon, you've yet to see monsters, but yes.

To: New Frostburk

We agree to your proposal.

Ah, that's good to know.

*Ka-click* 'tis hunting time boys!

Anyways, the new deadline is Saturday, this time, going to actually try to make it. Are any of you opposed to attempting 2 updates a week? I'm not sure if I could pull it off, but if I can, are ya'll willing to give it a shot too?

I am gladly willing to give it a shot, as long as I can send my orders this week friday night :p

Over the course of the week I will be assembling a team of arachnologists to determine the ultimate weakness of spiders, specifically irradiated spiders. :mischief:

Recommended viewing:

Tarantula

Earth vs. The Spider

Arachnopobia

I am opposed to 2 updates a week. I have enough trouble finding the time to think about sending one set of orders every week, let alone 2. Plus, I enjoy discussing the week's update with Anonymoose and if it moves too fast we wont be able to have as lengthy conversations. But, if the majority wins, the majority wins. I'm just busy and I'm afraid 2 updates a week will be hard for me to keep up with.

I feel that the Majority, here, should not win. It should be what makes life easier for everyone. If not everyone can handle 2 per week, then, it shouldn't be 2 per week.

Also, Badunoff, I'll agree to that last.

I concede Thomas's point and will vote for 1 a week instead.

Also the map has been updated, let me know if i made any errors (it was a bit rushed).

I would love flags, but once again, their not required.

I'll just not do two updates a week. I will quit if it comes to that. I've got crap to do.

I love Fallout 1 and 2.
I like the New Vegas elements merged with the original games as well.
I am gonna follow this one.

Top Bottom