[BtS] Rise of Mankind 2

So i have downloaded this mod but when I got to unzip the files it says that it cant open extracting folder? help?

Hello everyone!

I couldn't find any other forum on Rise on Mankind, so excuse me if it's not the right place to post about bugs...

I had this problem after installing last patch. It appears that combat statistic (just the percentage part, I can see correctly the total points each unit) wouldn't show up anymore in Civ4 and on other mods, whereas it does shows up correctly on RoM2. I think it maybe smth with the patch...I don't know!

Somebody knows something about it?

Thanks in advance!

After I unistall Civ IV BTS and reinstall it is there any patches I need to make RoM2 run other than the Civ4_1[1].61 and Civ4 BTS patch v3.19? It appears under the advanced option but doesn't load when clicked on it so can't get RoM2 to load & play. So I'm down to reinstalling the whole game to see if there is a corrupt file in it that is blocking the run program. That may be the case as I get a window saying that an invalid voice devise as been selected when game loads but it disappears after clicking enter twice.

Hi everyone,

I've run into a problem when trying to load the RAND mod. I extracted the files into the mod folder and is under the folder "Rise of Mankind." I followed instructions. I have the proper updates as well.

So, when I hit Load on the RAND mod Civ shuts down in order to re-start. I see so in TaskManager. When it gets to around 14K Windows shows an error box. "Civilization Stopped Working." I've tried this multiple times shutting down the PC, re-extracting the files but no luck. :cry:

Has this been brought up?:confused:

Hi everyone,

I've run into a problem when trying to load the RAND mod. I extracted the files into the mod folder and is under the folder "Rise of Mankind." I followed instructions. I have the proper updates as well.

So, when I hit Load on the RAND mod Civ shuts down in order to re-start. I see so in TaskManager. When it gets to around 14K Windows shows an error box. "Civilization Stopped Working." I've tried this multiple times shutting down the PC, re-extracting the files but no luck. :cry:

Has this been brought up?:confused:

I figured out my problem.

Turns out downloading the latest update doesn't mean it is installed. In-case others have the same problem, manually download and install 3.03, 3.13, 3.17 and then 3.19

I figured out my problem.

Turns out downloading the latest update doesn't mean it is installed. In-case others have the same problem, manually download and install 3.03, 3.13, 3.17 and then 3.19

nope. installing 3.19 is all you need to do.
However you have to install it manually (not with the (broken) ingame installer)
even when installing from the "beginning" with vanilla, warlords and bts, 3.19 is the only one needed as the expansions will automatically install the latest patches.

Quick question;

I'd like to play without the new flags, is that possible? if so, can someone point me in the right direction? I can't seem to find how to turn them off.

AWESOME mod by the way. Love it.

Just Downloaded after i found your Mod by searching something else and then reading about your additions to it saying WOW :goodjob::thumbsup::cool::love::bowdown::hatsoff: :woohoo::wow: (yes i spam with smiley's but i just wanted to add any smiley i could that says Good job)

Voron

Yes Zappara did Good work. He was the :king:.

It's just too bad he got burned out and walked away from his Masterpiece.

JosEPh

Yes Zappara did Good work. He was the :king:.

It's just too bad he got burned out and walked away from his Masterpiece.

JosEPh

Let's hope he recovers and returns well if the download links keep active this mod can't cease to exist

Well Bittorent is still Seeding it from my PC and will do so for a long long time

I have a problem with this mod:
When I try to run mod with custom advanced start it locks up.
Can this problem be fixed?

I have a problem; playing with 50 Civs on a random archipelago map, biggest map size and marathon speed. My computer spec is good enough (I think) but every go or so, the game freezes and it takes ageeeeees between go's. I'm still BC and each go is taking forever!
Is this because there are 50 civs? Now 44, tried wiping a few out to make the game go quicker and that took ages. Oh, I can't enter World Builder without it freezing either, suggestions? Cheers :)

Top Bottom