Capto Iugulum: 1920 - 1939

Den Byström Avtalet

The Byström Agreement

Article 1.
The United States of America will sell to the Kingdom of Vinland the Jacobs Territory for a sum of 30 EP, 5 of which will be immediately disbursed to the United States Treasury, and 25 of which will be used to cover the United States of America's remaining payments to the Empire of Japan.

Article 2.
The Kingdom of Vinland will provide to the United States an island harbour in the former Territory of Jacobs, subject to renewal 25 years after the location is finalized.

Article 3.
United States fishing and whaling vessels may operate in Jacobs territorial waters subject to the same laws and restrictions as Vinlandic vessels. This agreement is also subject to renewal in 25 years.

Signed,

-Ingvar I Gyllensvärd, by Grace of God, King of Vinland

-Ole Gudrunsson, Statsminister of the Vinlandic Riksdag

-Samuel Jingfors, Vinlandic Ambassador to the United States

Signed, Daniel Mancini, United States Secretary of State

Signed, Robert Wallace, President of the United States

Signed, Henry Harris, President of the Senate

Jesus Christ how many loans did the ing Confederation get? This is getting ridiculous.

I will help pay any and all loans, save for the non-Argentine South American loans, christos. Though, I would request that Spry, if he is still lurking, at least confirm that these loans are just real and not imaginary.

I will help pay any and all loans, save for the non-Argentine South American loans, christos. Though, I would request that Spry, if he is still lurking, at least confirm that these loans are just real and not imaginary.

All of these loans are documented in PADA for the entire organization to see. Brazil thanks Germany for the loan repayment.

I wasn't asking the jungle rat. I was asking Spry, to OOCly confirm if christos intends on having me help him more.

Also, if you're a European nation and you wish to be invited into the CES, let Nailix know. I just posted another Forum in there, up for discussion. Participation would be appreciated.

OOC: The United States is owed 20,000 EP.

OOC: Then why are you forming an economic union with Columbia o.O?

OOC: That's my fault, actually. I chose it because "Columbia" in the US, historically, is almost synonymous with"American", and I wanted a union that was American but was not "American". So you are Colombia (note the "o"), while they are forming "Columbia" (it's a "u" instead). This union has nothing to do with you.

We raise the tarrifs of Brazilian goods higher than those of German goods.

ooc: I was forced by the peace treaty with Germany to raise the tarrifs.

ic:

We shall repay you next year.

Top Bottom