Cat vs Dog

Which one would you rather have as a pet?

• Cat

Votes: 43 42.6%
  • Dog

Votes: 36 35.6%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Dinosaur

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • I like polls

Votes: 9 8.9%

• Total voters
Dang if I'd had the foresight to count birds as dinosaurs I might have gone with that, I was seeing it as too much of a joke option before, but I'm still in good company with someone at least.

Oh, here's a great quote:

"A dog looks up to a man. A cat looks down on a man. A pig looks a man straight in the eye and sees his equal."

And let's face it, piglets are pretty adorable:

piglets are adorable, but have you ever seen a full grown boar?
Cute! IIRC pigs are smarter than dogs too.

I prefer cats the best myself. I do enjoy dogs but they're smelly & needy & high maintainence. Would like to get one for my daughter though, but they're kind of expensive.
You really can't compare interspecies intelligence, but dogs are more loyal than pigs and don't turn into 500 lb. wrecking balls

Actually, some pigs manage to stay relatively small as adults... not much bigger than your average dog, really.

I've always had cats because my mother's afraid of dogs, but deep down I know I'm a dog person!

Edit: although if there was a choice, dinosaur ALL the way

Quite disappointing ! Don't shatter the illusion of the omnipotent , GDR creating quote machine
My immense powers is exactly where the problem lies.

When I sneeze, people die!

Have any of you guys ever tried to pet a domestic cat that has gone feral? Go ahead, corner it and try to give it a good scratching between the ears :)

if i had a dinosaur i could ride it into college saving me loads on train tickets.

If you were attacking someone, would a cat be able to stop you?
Throw that cat at him. Neither the criminal nor the cat would be happy, which would lead to the criminal most likely leaving with shredded clothes.

Instead of say galvanizing them to steal a change of clothes (and what nice clothes too!) from the house they just raided.

I'd prefer dogs, though cats are a close runner-ups, nevertheless.

Instead of say galvanizing them to steal a change of clothes (and what nice clothes too!) from the house they just raided.
I doubt he would be going around the house with giant scratches on him. Plus, during the time he is unhooking the cat from him and screaming for mercy, a serviceable frying pan may be found. No, it wouldn't be used for cooking purposes at that moment.

I doubt he would be going around the house with giant scratches on him.

I think you've confused a house cat for one of the great cats.

Top Bottom