1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

CCM2 Epic Mod

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Completed Modpacks' started by Civinator, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Civinator

Civinator Blue Lion Supporter

Merry Christmas to all friends of CCM !

fuad likes this.
  2. Vuldacon

Vuldacon Dedicated to Excellence Supporter

3. XTC

XTC Chieftain

Thanks for the patch, Civinator. I will apply it when my game is finished (17 turns to go).

I noticed something peculiar in my game (Italian, huge map, 29 opponents): some of my B-47 Stratojets are named after my leaders. Were they automatically renamed?

4. Civinator

XTC, I have noticed this error in the setting of that unit in my last testgame before releasing the CCM2.50 patch, too and therefore this error in the biq - so not part of the list about the content of that patch - was fixed in the patch, too. :)

5. XTC

XTC Chieftain

Excellent!

I just noticed that my Attack Helicopter couldn't attack a Coastal Defence Ship of Scandinavia. It had one hitpoint left, but the attack helicopter has Lethal Sea Bombardment. Is that also already patched?

6. Civinator

Congrats XTC, you have found the first error in the CCM2 civilopedia for the next patch. :) As all attack helis are helicopters with the focus on land warfare, all these attack helicopters have the option 'deadly sea bombardment' removed, but the civilopedia wasn´t updated here.

7. Civinator

Congrats XTC, you have found the first error in the CCM2 civilopedia for the next patch. :) As all attack helis are helicopters with the focus on land warfare, all these attack helicopters have the option 'deadly sea bombardment' removed, but the civilopedia wasn´t updated here.

8. jlvfr

jlvfr King

"My currrent game keeps crashing down. I've run it using the "play in hotseat" app, but it only works if I set all players to manual. The moment I come back to running just my civ and the rest on auto, it crashes..."

Nvm... finally found that the greeks were reduced to a single settler with no cities... damn this bug...

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
  9. Civinator

All players of CCM mods, please don´t forget, that we are nearing the 8th January. On this day we have

Elvis alarm !

Wolfshade and jlvfr like this.
  10. Takeo

Takeo Shogun

Kind of amazing that I have never experienced this 'easter egg' in 18 years! I must have not been playing Civ on Jan 8th on any of those years!

Wolfshade likes this.
  11. jlvfr

jlvfr King

"Thank you very much..."

Takeo and Civinator like this.
  12. Mark1322

Mark1322 Chieftain

Greetings!
    After upgrading my apprentices appear like Great Artists, instead of Workers. Any suggestions to fix it?

EDIT: Maybe it's because of Elvis alarm? What is this, and how to fight with it ? :)

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
  13. Civinator

Mark1322, welcome at CFC! :band:[party]

Today all unit graphics should look like normal again. The 8th January is the birthday of Elvis Presley and the programmers of C3C had programmed a so-called 'easter-egg' that at this day all units with a king-flag in their settings will use the Elvis graphics - and CCM has a lot of units with king-flags, including the workers for the different civs. When the 8th of January has passed, the programm works normally again. On the other side there are some other days in the programming of C3C that could trigger such an event - among them the 24th of December, if a mod/scenario would hold an unit called Santa Claus (what at present for CCM is not the case).

14. Mark1322

Mark1322 Chieftain

Yes, it's all come back to normal! :) Thx for reply and info!

15. jlvfr

jlvfr King

Just saw the animation of the I-400 sub attacking for the 1st time. The history geek in me went wild! :thumbsup::love:

16. jlvfr

jlvfr King

The civipedia description of "troopship" gives it a movement of 6, but it's actually 7.

17. Civinator

rhodie, the creator of that unit will be very pleased when he is reading this. :)

:confused: When looking in the editor, the troopship has a MV of 6 and the entry in the civilopedia about the movement rate is hardcoded.

Attached Files:

18. tjs282

tjs282 Disillusionist

...just here for the job/ handouts/ woman
    I would guess that @jlvfr has built or captured a Wonder that gives +1 movement to ships...?

19. Civinator

Yes, this could be - on the other side jlvfr is one of the top error reporters of CCM2 and may be, that he made a test if I´m still looking at his reports. :D

tjs282 likes this.
  20. Wolfhart

Wolfhart The Last in Line

Or that the civilization played has the trait Seafaring which also gives a ship movement bonus of +1.

tjs282 likes this.