CFC Meeting in Hamburg!

This is bloody humiliating.

I'm really sorry. I promised not to go. Tell me what happened, I hope you go through with it without me.

I'll be in the next time (I plan to move out in half a year).

Crap.

looks rather tight for me, time-wise.
I have to be here on Friday, and I should be back by Sunday evening. it is a 600 km drive :(

Well, with this low number of possible participants we should think about postponing it. So far only Schmiddi and I signalled we'd come, with Stefan possibly joining later.

What do you guys think? Or are there any others?

For me it's no big deal either way, the trains run every hour and I don't have to arrange anything before the day. But if this shouldn't work out I'd like to know about it so that I can possibly make other appointments for that weekend. :)

If we postpone it, I'll maybe able to come, too. What about a meeting in the Rhine/Ruhr Area in the summer or so? it is very central so we should get a good deal of participants. (and of course I travel-lazy ass live here :rolleyes: )

So let's postpone this and hence call it off for this weekend.

When it comes to the venue of the meeting later in the year I think we should see what works for the most people. For me Hamburg is perfect, so I'd be reluctant towards any change. ;)

SanPellegrino:

as I drive either through Rhine/Ruhr or through Hannover it is only a matter of the denser traffic jam for me to pick you up ;)

Top Bottom