Change ur dang avatars

Do you have a legit fascination with pirates or was that just a spur of the moment random thing you did when you created an account here?

I used to change my avatar frequently, but I like this one. And now that I have this spiffy new job, it's important to be consistent so that I'm easily spotted.

Besides, I have nice eyes if I do say so myself.

That's your own eye?

I have had my avatar since I joined as well and will not be changing it.

I'm extremely envious of your eyebrows (you've seen mine).

What? Why? I love your eyebrows.

What? Why? I love your eyebrows.
Mine are like huge caterpillars, I wish mine were more shapely like yours (perhaps I just need to work with my tweezers more, but I've never been happy with them no matter what I do).

If I find an avatar as elegant as Franco Iberia’s logo, bonus points if it is simple and modern.

In the old days of CFC, most of us changed our avatars with some regularity. Multiple times a year. I believe this had an affect on lurkers from the main civ game subforums: every time they lurk over to OT it looked sufficiently new and dynamic that they could jump into the mix. But as most of us have mostly kept our avatars consistent, the lurkers see the same people doing a fair bit of rehashing. Looks uninviting. The more you post in OT the more you should switch every once in a while.
I changed avatars once every Friday evening so that I'd have a cat pic in time for the Caturday, but now I always have a cat as my avatar because every day is a Caturday.
I remember that you occasionally sent me cat pictures via Visitors' Messages, when the forum was still vBulletin. Sadly, the migration from vBulletin to XenForo resulted in them being deleted - not by my doing or wish, as they were a nice pick-me-up especially on days that hadn't gone so well.
Visitor Messages still exist; it's just that they are a complete pain to find with the new system.
Mine are like huge caterpillars, I wish mine were more shapely like yours (perhaps I just need to work with my tweezers more, but I've never been happy with them no matter what I do).
Please stop trying to convince us that you're not attractive.

I changed avatars once every Friday evening so that I'd have a cat pic in time for the Caturday, but now I always have a cat as my avatar because every day is a Caturday.

Visitor Messages still exist; it's just that they are a complete pain to find with the new system.
It's not the same. All the cat pictures you and Catharsis sent me were zapped in the migration, along with the birthday pictures (one year somebody sent me a picture of a potato with birthday candles in it, in honor of my Spud avatar).

But I do agree that every day is Caturday. :) At least that's what Maddy tells me.

I liked the stick man with the sporran. Was there a cat in that one somewhere?

There was a kitten in the sporran, yes.

Actually, while I did draw that in… 2012? the one who used it as an avatar was Visorslash. Australians are like that.

Since I have never heard of Visorslash I find this disclaimer unlikely. I clearly remember you as a sporran adorned stick man, who in fact taught me what a sporran is.

EDIT: Ah- HA!!!

Since I have never heard of Visorslash I find this disclaimer unlikely. I clearly remember you as a sporran adorned stick man, who in fact taught me what a sporran is.
This is a Visorslash. For several years he wore my beautiful masterpiece as an avatar.
I could make the sporran stick-man my avatar for some time, I guess. There's a cat featured so I wouldn't need to change it every Friday evening.
Timsup2nothin said:
You've reminded me that my university's computer system is still a cluster-expletive.

Top Bottom