Change ur dang avatars

So Dachs and I are the only ones here who're actually fulfilling the purpose of this thread? Sad!
Mine was completely accidental, the fruit of [REDACTED] and an unclear post antecedent. But I'll take it.

Hmmmm.
Given that it's anime I'll offer you some meatballs and a 5-inch floppy containing a recording of BAAB's greatest hits.

Hmmmm.
Given that it's anime I'll offer you some meatballs and a 5-inch floppy containing a recording of BAAB's greatest hits.
Is that the knockoff version of ABBA?

Hmmmm.

I don't think I have any I/O for a floppy, how about you change it to a hard drive instead ;)

I don't think I have any I/O for a floppy, how about you change it to a hard drive instead ;)

You don't think so? If you think there is even the remotest chance that you could turn up a drive for a 5.25 floppy I'm astonished. :wow:

You don't think so? If you think there is even the remotest chance that you could turn up a drive for a 5.25 floppy I'm astonished. :wow:
I have a pair. But they're currently inside this thing. And they can only read 360kb disks.....
HPIM0720red.jpg

A lot of you changed your avatars. I'll be changing mine again soon enough.
I have a pair. But they're currently inside this thing. And they can only read 360kb disks.....
View attachment 507054
That is honestly the ugliest computer I have ever seen.

A lot of you changed your avatars. I'll be changing mine again soon enough.
Are we supposed to revert to the original once Halloween is over?

Are we supposed to revert to the original once Halloween is over?
I will fight any and all who took this as a Halloween tradition.

C'mon, hygs, we can get Snerk to change his avatar for the first time in over a decade!

That silhouette of a guitarist? That's still how I remember Hygro. Hi, Lohr.

Top Bottom