Civ4 Beyond the Sword Patch v3.17 is out

As I've just discovered.

I'm patching via the Ingame Updater and it won't let me proceed - I'm stuck on the menu screen until it finishes. I get the impression this is a pretty big file; anyone able to give me a heads-up as to how long it will take? (@48Mbps, btw)

[EDIT: Never mind, I've stopped it and - thanks to super49er - I'm going via the link on this forum.]

The patch voor BTS is NOT AVAILABLE for ingame download! I did a new install: installed CIV IV and the in-game update. I installed BTS after that, but now the in-game updater tells me there is no recent update available! 'Nice' support by Firaxis. I will do the manual download and installation of the patch for BTS.

Yes, civfanatics is incredibly more useful for any kind of support for BtS than Firaxis. These days I think of BtS as more belonging to civfanatics than it does to Firaxis. It's just the way it is.

The patch voor BTS is NOT AVAILABLE for ingame download! I did a new install: installed CIV IV and the in-game update. I installed BTS after that, but now the in-game updater tells me there is no recent update available! 'Nice' support by Firaxis. I will do the manual download and installation of the patch for BTS.

Yeah I had a problem, where I downloaded it in-game, then the setup started outside the game, when I clicked 'install' it just quit.

Started the game and started to download the patch again in-game! Going to download it externally now! :)

Top Bottom