Civ5: US Mobile Artillery: M109 Paladin

I added it Nutty but they are still buried in the ground, could it be something else?

Would scale make a difference at the moment they are set to 0.12.

Regards

Thanks Nutty you were right again it was the added Animations just didn't put them in the right place :blush:

Been playing Civ now since Civ1 and still love the game with mods I would say its almost perfect but not quite, roll on 6.

All the best.

Riker13 :crazyeye:

The folder path shouldn't matter. You just need to add them to your mod and set them to VFS=true.

You should be clear so other people having the same issue can find the discussion and get the solution. Did you end up just putting them in your Assets folder (which works, but is less ideal if you want to release the mod and make it easy on the mod's users)?

You do a nice job. Any chance of some older artillery from WWI?

Since Snafusmith hasn't even visited CFC since May, and hasn't been in Civ5 modding for even longer I don't think we'll be seeing more units from him, unfortunately.

I know we are short on unit creators. Unless of course you want minotaurs or elves.

Hey fantasy units were a nearly extinct breed until a few months ago. You guys got all the historical and realistic stuff you need IMO. And if there's a specific unit you need and nobody is converting it, I advise you to learn to convert units for yourself - it's really not that hard at all. The hardest part for me learning to make units was getting all the programs working.
;)

You do a nice job. Any chance of some older artillery from WWI?

Yes. Eventually.

Since Snafusmith hasn't even visited CFC since May, and hasn't been in Civ5 modding for even longer I don't think we'll be seeing more units from him, unfortunately.

I've been 'gone for good' many times. RL gets in the way a lot, but I never (quite) stop modding all together. A few more WW1 units to come (Blood and Iron is getting close to done) soon.

-Smitty

Top Bottom